Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

Discussion forum related to PVP Server.

Re: Horde Griefer Cevo (video)

by Ysomad » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:28 pm

bastey88 wrote:
Ysomad wrote:I had the same problem with him already , my group and me were about to kill an elite for a quest and he always sheeped him. not even with 5 men we was able to get down the hp before it regged to 100% again.
Had a talk to an gm about him already (see pic)

This is funny because I remember you doing the same thing to my group in Stonetalon mountains, when we were attempting to kill that elite harpyie. Then a lvl 40+ Paladin came and camped us all, forcing you to stop it.

guess u are cevo's fanboy that make up lies?!
Ysomad
Grunt
Grunt

by cevo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:36 pm

Last edited by cevo on Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:30 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Favourite hearthstone card: Polymorph
cevo
Tester

by bastey88 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:44 pm

Ysomad wrote:
bastey88 wrote:
Ysomad wrote:I had the same problem with him already , my group and me were about to kill an elite for a quest and he always sheeped him. not even with 5 men we was able to get down the hp before it regged to 100% again.
Had a talk to an gm about him already (see pic)

This is funny because I remember you doing the same thing to my group in Stonetalon mountains, when we were attempting to kill that elite harpyie. Then a lvl 40+ Paladin came and camped us all, forcing you to stop it.

guess u are cevo's fanboy that make up lies?!

100% Fanboy, based god cevo. I was there with my own group and saw you polymorphing the mob when another group got it and when you had the tag you kited it with r1 frostbolts and blinking. Man the fuck up and stop accusing people when you do the same stuff.
bastey88
Private
Private

by Ysomad » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:00 pm

u just saw me kiting him after cevo killed my group with his fucking polymorph trolling, nice tho that u came to late to see it and now mixing the facts. i kited it bcuz i waited for my group to resurrect
Ysomad
Grunt
Grunt

by bastey88 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:17 pm

Ysomad wrote:u just saw me kiting him after cevo killed my group with his fucking polymorph trolling, nice tho that u came to late to see it and now mixing the facts. i kited it bcuz i waited for my group to resurrect

thats why you kept polymorphing the elite that we were killing, making us reset it because it resisted every spell and THEN you got to tag it and kited, waiting for your group to come.

Even if he started there is no reason to do this to other groups then as kind of revenge. You really arent any better
bastey88
Private
Private

by Ysomad » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:26 pm

like i said, u mixing it up. it was the same fight im talking about, he polymorphed it the hole time until he killed my hole group with that shit, then he wanted to see me dead too so he broke my sheep all the time that the elite can kill me too. so i had to kite it..... BCUZ it was still our tag/try but i never sheeped any elite which another group tagged ... thats nothing but a lie
Ysomad
Grunt
Grunt

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:38 pm

rofl OP is so butthurt he even made a video
good work cevo!!! :D :lol: :D
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by cevo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:39 pm

I don't understand any of this. What did I do wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/hUNlqHH.jpg
cevo
Tester

by bastey88 » Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:41 pm

cevo wrote:I don't understand any of this. What did I do wrong?

http://i.imgur.com/hUNlqHH.jpg

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAH oh god hahahahhaa im crying , 2 good
bastey88
Private
Private

by cevo » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:00 pm

http://imgur.com/dDH2u7S

You can't tell me how to live my life.
cevo
Tester