Theorycraft selling lots of MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

Theorycraft selling lots of MC/Ony/BWL items + crafts

by Istaria » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:20 pm

Hi,

We can do the following: Flarecore Legs, +4 all stats, +22 int/+20spi/+15str/+15 agi, all armorsmith stuff except boots, Bottomless Bag, Elemental Sharpening Stone. No fee on any of them, just tip whatever you feel like you can afford. Even no gold at all is fine if you are low on money -- we don't care.

We're also currently selling each and every of the BWL/MC/Ony raid items. The ones that we still need more or less badly are ridiculously expensive, but as more drop, the prices will go down.

For a complete list and more information, please visit our forums (direct link to post @ http://forum.theorycraft.fi/topic/143/t ... -raid-loot) -- these sales take place on Wednesdays at 18:45+ (we start with MC and then proceed to BWL).

Onyxia loot is available, depending if we're saved on Sunday at 18:10+ and after BWL on Wednesdays.

We have revised our system to include a 200 gold pledge that you have to pay before you join the raid. If you are a no-show, we keep the gold. If not, you get it back. More info on our item sale thread about this.

If your item drops, you will be given the item after payment. If not, you don't pay anything. We reserve the right to remove you from the raid if you try to purposefully wipe us.

Interested buyers may contact me in game (Shanyatral, Istaria, Dhalarina, Eowendyl) or on the forum mentioned above.
Last edited by Istaria on Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:44 pm, edited 19 times in total.
Shanyatral / Istaria, Guild Master of <Theorycraft>
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling T2 heads, Vis'kag, Deathbringer, etc

by Istaria » Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:18 pm

Updated prices, added new items. You can make inquiries about other stuff as well if you like in case I missed something!
(and yes, these days I do stuff for Light's Hope - but never for Nostalrius / Elysium) .
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling Ony + Domo + Raggy loot

by Istaria » Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:28 pm

Added some new items and made some existing items cheaper.

We've made 3 guys happy so far with some affordable epics :)
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:12 pm

Now selling Rogue T2 heads as well.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Istaria » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:02 pm

Now selling Sulfuron Ingot as well. Alliance or Horde, make an offer.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling MC + Ony loot + crafts + Ingots

by Istaria » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:52 am

Sulfuron ingots @ 800 gold. We can also do the Bottomless Bag thingy now.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling MC/Ony/BWL loot + crafts + Ingots

by Istaria » Sun Oct 04, 2015 9:54 pm

Ingots are sold out now. Added our first BWL loot items (Essence Gatherer, Doom's Edge) to the list of sellable items.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling MC/Ony/BWL loot + crafts + Ingots

by Istaria » Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:43 pm

Added some items and made some existing items cheaper.

Our raid times are 18:30 servertime Sunday and Wednesday.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling MC/Ony/BWL loot + crafts

by Istaria » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:15 pm

Now selling the coveted Ringo's Blizzard Boots ( http://db.vanillagaming.org/?item=19438 ) for a mere 350 gold. The hit is useful for both PvE and PvP so I reckon you should tag along so these beauties don't go disenchanted.

Click on the main link to see all our raid sales.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Theorycraft selling MC/Ony/BWL loot + crafts

by Istaria » Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:52 pm

Now selling Perdition's Blade as well.
Istaria
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Items marketplace