[H] Convulsion Raid Loots For Sale!!! (cheapest on server!)

Re: [H] Convulsion Raid Loots For Sale!!! (cheapest on serve

by execution527 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:11 am

Where to start i made a deal with the guild leader to buy perdition blade for 700g.. after waiting 2 hours.. when they finnaly reached raggy, he decided to ditch out on the deal. He did not say anything he just instantly logged off. because someone in hes guild wanted it.

If your gonna act all awesome by advertising that your selling molten core loot. be sure you dont need it
Cuz this is just stupid.

Do not recommend buying from these guys

-rep
execution527
Private
Private

by Cfred » Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:32 am

execution527 wrote:Where to start i made a deal with the guild leader to buy perdition blade for 700g.. after waiting 2 hours.. when they finnaly reached raggy, he decided to ditch out on the deal. He did not say anything he just instantly logged off. because someone in hes guild wanted it.

If your gonna act all awesome by advertising that your selling molten core loot. be sure you dont need it
Cuz this is just stupid.

Do not recommend buying from these guys

-rep

I actually had an emergency come up and I missed the rag fight as well. We didn't have anyone in our raid needing Perds blade as we have 7, I repeat 7 rogues with CTS.

But making shit up and shitting on my thread won't get you buying any good loot so good luck and try else where.
Cfred
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by execution527 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:37 am

Thats a really convinient time to have a emergency then, Well you could have told someone else to take over? This just looks so sloppy, and im not even mad about not getting into the raid, what im actually bit salty about is that 30 seconds before you logged off, You had plenty of time, Since you answered " do you still want perditions blade" and within those 30 seconds, You could have the time to tell me that you couldnt sell anyloot.. Instead of making me wait? Like i for one think this is really bad done from you. and im not making shit up. why else would i be posting. You made me wait 2 hours. You didnt reply to any whispers. you completly ignored me. That was an emergency aswell?:)

Im just gonna say Goodluck Selling shit, When you threat your customers worse than fucking walmart does
execution527
Private
Private

by varth » Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:38 pm

Sounds like he tried to get you in raid and you didn't answer fast enough before he logged off for emergency. Your own fault that you missed out, and you still complain on forums. Quality post.
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kavinskyr » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Cheapest on horde mby;) but not server wide! Actually kinda exspensive! And btw! False advertise☺️
kavinskyr
Sergeant
Sergeant

by execution527 » Mon Nov 23, 2015 4:07 pm

Some real autism there, Did you even read what happend? He was afk not me, He did not try to get me into the raid, He ignored all my whispers and hence went afk later.. please keep the autism to urself thanks:)
execution527
Private
Private

by varth » Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:29 pm

Quote: Since you answered " do you still want perditions blade" end quote So he asked you if you still wanted perds before we got to rag, you didn't answer fast enough and he logged off for an emergency. Who has autism here again?
varth
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Throe » Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:04 pm

We had no issues selling a Priest the Eye from Domo last night, so I dont get your problem. Perds didn't drop anyways.
Throe
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by execution527 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:52 am

Varth i did answer him though, But since your an autist you probably didnt see that i wrote that he ignored all my whispers, oh well what can you do? just stay out of this conversation your clearly not fit to even have a discussion because you are such a mongol ape.

I said what i wanted here goodluck in the future selling your 400g Nightslayer.. Your doing false advertisement with " cheapest on server" there are alot cheaper guilds selling loot. so meh you keep selling loot bb :lol:
execution527
Private
Private

by Cfred » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:34 am

Bump
Cfred
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Items marketplace