What's your UI look like?

Re: What's your UI look like?

by Bleave » Tue Nov 03, 2015 5:47 am

Athene wrote:little update:

best UI i've seen
which chat are you using ? or how did you get thin outlines in the chat window?
Bleave
Private
Private

by Kezzik » Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:36 pm

Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by jakeadams » Fri Nov 06, 2015 11:01 pm

Hello!

Wanted to show my UI! My UI is very minimalistic. The idea is that why show something I don't use.
Main bar is hidden too, because well, I can remember my keybinds. Of course I might alter something when I get max level. For group content I have a key to hide/show my KTM and SW.

Here are to pictures of when I am in and out of combat:

http://imgur.com/a/sFaj8
jakeadams
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Youfie » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:48 pm

Hey,

Already linked my UI earlier in this thread.

I'm posting here a link to download my Interface & WTF Folders for those of you guys who asked me to. Don't forget to replace Account / Character / Server name & shit.

UI screenshot
(just a random one, sorry, no time atm to get you several ones with Combat and all).

Download Link :
Youfie's UI - November 2015

I can't really provide any support or anything regarding my UI, I'll try if you encounter an issue I can help you with, but don't expect too much, I'm no AddOn-expert. The main point of this post is to share my Nurfed Unit Frames customized Layout.lua file (thanks you Voodoom for your help about that, if you ever read this!).

Known issue :
For a reason that I fail to understand, my CombatLog disappears fairly frequently, forcing me to relog (reloading UI doesn't work) to show it again. I've tested various setups with some AddOns enabled / disabled, but I fail to find which one causes the issue, since I can't reproduce it with a 100% accuracy, sometimes it vanished suddenly, sometimes it takes time, depending on what I do and shit.

If anyone has the same issue, please share your thoughts!

EDIT : not an AddOn-related issue, and it's fixed, see below.

Regards,

Youfie.
Last edited by Youfie on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Kezzik » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:25 am

@Youfie, which addon are you using at the bottom for the black bar behind your UI ? thanks
Alexensual

Twitch: Alexensual
Twitter: @Alexensual

https://www.youtube.com/c/Alexensual
Kezzik
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bioness » Tue Nov 10, 2015 2:58 am

Youfie wrote:Known issue :
For a reason that I fail to understand, my CombatLog disappears fairly frequently, forcing me to relog (reloading UI doesn't work) to show it again. I've tested various setups with some AddOns enabled / disabled, but I fail to find which one causes the issue, since I can't reproduce it with a 100% accuracy, sometimes it vanished suddenly, sometimes it takes time, depending on what I do and shit.

Regards,

Youfie.

Uncheck "Auto-join Guild Recruitment Channel" and see if that helps, it has been noted to screw up chat windows for addons.
Bioness
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Youfie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:18 am

Kezzik wrote:@Youfie, which addon are you using at the bottom for the black bar behind your UI ? thanks

Hey, this is CT_ViewPort.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Youfie » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:20 am

Bioness wrote:
Youfie wrote:Known issue :

Regards,

Youfie.

Uncheck "Auto-join Guild Recruitment Channel" and see if that helps, it has been noted to screw up chat windows for addons.

I'll try that and see if that helps, thanks!
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Starflare » Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:13 am

Still a work in progress, need to change some fonts and textures. This is based off of my UI on retail.
Starflare
Private
Private

by LYQ » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:34 am

Starflare wrote:Still a work in progress, need to change some fonts and textures. This is based off of my UI on retail.

[..] and my UI it seems :D
LYQ / Virose
Talentsaver (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=15429) - Totemtimers Enhanced (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=24422)
NostalriusAcceptTrade (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=31729)
LYQ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros