(AddOn) TotemTimers Enhanced

Re: (AddOn) TotemTimers Enhanced

by Buklou » Thu May 12, 2016 12:36 am

Hey I am not sure if you guys still check this forum pst, but I've been trying to find a fix for this addon/ Basically I don't see any timers underneath my totem Icon. I just have ....
Buklou
Tester

by Eukal » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:45 am

Hey,

awesome addon!

I would love to see some configuration options like scaling/moving the buttons and the timer (to the top).
The ability to disable the notifications would be cool too, I prefer the CoE notifications.
I don't know if this is even possible but a out of range display for the totems would be awesome.

Greetings

Eukal
Eukal
Private
Private

by Codeine » Sat Dec 31, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi, these timers aren't accurate for me.

Soon as I drop Windfury totem, poisen cleansing and tremor each totem starts off at like 8.2 seconds timer before starting its 5 second intervals after it reaches 0. Why is it 8.2 seconds and not 5?

You can see here the timers as i drop them starting too high. By the time it gets to the 5 sec interval after 8 secs the pulses are out of sync.

Look at the timer on Windfury 1:40 but the pulse timer is 4 seconds. It should be near 0 and repulse on its 5 second interval, which would be 2:00 pulse on drop, 1:55 pulse etc until 1:40 where it should pulse again. Same happens on all the other totems.

Oh and using OmniCC will show a 5 second pulse time for me when dropped but once it gets to 0 from 5 the timer doesnt start again, it takes another 3 seconds of nothing before it starts the next pulse and 5 sec timer, which turns out to be 8 seconds like with out omnicc until the pulses start to show up. Once they show up they're out of sync because of the starting 8 sec drop timer.

Any idea? Im using no other addons but totem timers.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by LYQ » Sun Feb 11, 2018 4:46 pm

Codeine wrote:Hi, these timers aren't accurate for me.

Soon as I drop Windfury totem, poisen cleansing and tremor each totem starts off at like 8.2 seconds timer before starting its 5 second intervals after it reaches 0. Why is it 8.2 seconds and not 5?

You can see here the timers as i drop them starting too high. By the time it gets to the 5 sec interval after 8 secs the pulses are out of sync.

Look at the timer on Windfury 1:40 but the pulse timer is 4 seconds. It should be near 0 and repulse on its 5 second interval, which would be 2:00 pulse on drop, 1:55 pulse etc until 1:40 where it should pulse again. Same happens on all the other totems.

Oh and using OmniCC will show a 5 second pulse time for me when dropped but once it gets to 0 from 5 the timer doesnt start again, it takes another 3 seconds of nothing before it starts the next pulse and 5 sec timer, which turns out to be 8 seconds like with out omnicc until the pulses start to show up. Once they show up they're out of sync because of the starting 8 sec drop timer.

Any idea? Im using no other addons but totem timers.

Hello there,

sorry for the late response. It's pretty curious to see your screenshots where the timer are at 8seconds while both totems clearly have a max. tick of 5seconds. Also curious why the Cooldown Animation isn't fitting.

The last problem you described sounds highly like latency issues and there isn't much I can fix on that. I can try fixing it for the Windfury and Mana Tide totem but other than that I believe it's impossible to fix. I'll have a look at that.

Back when I played on Nostalrius me and my guildies used the AddOn and we never faced such issues.

For future issues please report them on the GitHub Repository.
https://github.com/MOUZU/TotemTimers-Enhanced

Cheers
LYQ / Virose
Talentsaver (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=15429) - Totemtimers Enhanced (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=24422)
NostalriusAcceptTrade (viewtopic.php?f=63&t=31729)
LYQ
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Addons & macros