What is this addon, how to move it or remove ?

What is this addon, how to move it or remove ?

by matmnich » Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Hey guys ! it's been a long time since i played wow last time (wotlk) i missed vanillia times, now i need you'r help - whats that fps/ping addon near hp bar ? how to move/remove it ? please help me ! tried move anything addon but it dosn't works with addons :oops: .

matmnich
Tester

Re: What is this addon, how to move it or remove ?

by Mr_Rosh » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:08 am

I believe thats from Bartender. You will have to enable moving frames by typing in chat /bt or /bartender. Good luck !
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by matmnich » Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:06 pm

Thanks my freind !
Im so happy to join you guys on the vanillia wow !!!
matmnich
Tester

by Mr_Rosh » Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:32 am

You are welcome ! Hope you enjoy your stay here. Good luck!
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Mugo » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:08 pm

matmnich wrote:Hey guys ! it's been a long time since i played wow last time (wotlk) i missed vanillia times, now i need you'r help - whats that fps/ping addon near hp bar ? how to move/remove it ? please help me ! tried move anything addon but it dosn't works with addons :oops:

Didn't quite catch your issue there, but all I can say regarding Move Anything addon is that you do truly can move or hide any frame on your UI screen. Sure thing you'd need to know the name of the frame beforehand, though you can simply go to it's options and set the hotkey for "move frame under the cursor" function.

Did so to get rid of one more addon which removes gryphons (art frame) with this function and even hid the zone name frame and subzone as well. :D
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Addons & macros