EnemyBuffTimersVanilla

Re: EnemyBuffTimersVanilla

by Snackqt » Fri Jun 12, 2015 11:37 am

Hello, really nice AddOn! :D

Is there any way to make the timers work when you reapply an DoT before the previous one had run out?
Snackqt
Tester

by Apinanraivo » Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:49 pm

How do I get this to work for Luna unitframes? the /run message(GetMouseFocus():GetName()) doesn't display any message for buffs on luna unitframes but it does for everything else.
Apinanraivo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by schaka » Sat Jun 13, 2015 1:17 am

There's a Luna UF branch on GitHub that you can download.
schaka
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Apinanraivo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:03 am

I've been lately having this bug where the seconds remaining for a buff appear on top of my char instead on the buffs in the target frame, any idea how to fix this?

Apinanraivo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by schaka » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:23 am

Are you sure you're using the correct LunaUF version? If not, then that might happen. If you are using it, I have no clue and I'll have to spend time debugging. Which you shouldn't count on me doing anytime soon.
schaka
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Apinanraivo » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:32 am

Yeah I have an up-to-date version of luna. After grinding a bit I noticed this only happens on particular mobs, for me it's Saltstone Basilisk and Sparkleshell Tortoise. I'll update on this post if it happens on other mobs too.

edit: Gritjaw Basilisk
Apinanraivo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gopher » Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:58 am

Hey,

I see how to make the debuff font larger, but how do I change the size of the debuff icon?
Gopher
Tester

by vTecz » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:11 pm

Hi guys

So I've downloaded the branch for LunaUnitFrames and the debuffs on players in my party are showing in the middle of the screen (countdown) and the frame or like the effect which goes clockwise is showing at the left bottom corner. does somebody know how to fix this?

Onoderra - Priest Level 57
Armsstrong - Warrior Level 35
vTecz
Private
Private

by Karrier » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:23 pm

That bug for countdown on middle of screen was already reported on page 3

viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1012&start=20#p70723

It's a very annoying bug and it happens a lot but I'm still using this addon cause its awesome

Schaka please consider a fix or a hint for other programmers to check it :)
Karrier
Sergeant
Sergeant

by schaka » Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:46 pm

If anyone else wanted to fix this:
Create more frames (instead of just 1 buff/debuff cooldown, create one for party, one for raid, etc). Then, once UNIT_AURA fires attach them to the correct buff/debuff frame.

For a quick fix (not supporting party buffs/debuffs), just make EnemyBuffTimersVanilla:UNIT_AURA(unit) not do anything, if unit ~= "target". Maybe hide the frames instead of just returning.

Or send donations my way ingame and I'll consider putting some effort into fixing this myself :p
schaka
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros