Auctioneer

Auctioneer

by bak » Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

Hello, I recently started playing and I wanted to use an auction addon to help me post multiple auctions at once to safe time. As far as I know the only addon that does this is Auctioneer so I went with that.

The addon does not work for me though. If I try to post a 5 stack of ore 4 times for example, it will instead often include twice the amount of items for the same price I selected. In my example it would then auction 5 ores for 10 silver 2 times and 10 ores for 10 silver once, effectively selling the item for half the price I selected.

I tried googling this problem but I have not found anyone else having this issue.

Can someone help me with this? This addon is really important to me and selling the items for half the price is a huge issue.

This is what it looks like: http://postimg.org/image/gnbjjet7n/
bak
Tester

Re: Auctioneer

by Mimma » Mon May 18, 2015 10:42 am

You are correct: auctioneer is not working.

There is a work-around: Auctioneer looks in your inventory after stacks of the size you want to post, so if you have already created stacks á 5 ore, then it will be posted correct.

Another thing: why not post in stacks of 20? Stacks of 5 (or even 1!!!) is hell ....
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Return to Addons & macros