Auctioneer still bugged?

Auctioneer still bugged?

by Groves » Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi everyone

Whenever I try to google unbugged version of auctioneer I always end up with the same addon that is bugged.

So are there any newer/other version expect 3.9.0.100000, since in this version whenever I go to "post auctions" it posts them in double instead of 1 at the time, it's really nerve cracking :cry: when you lose your high deposit and keep losing money because of a bug or somebody buys the item immediately when the dumb addon posts it in double! AAAGH :evil:!!!!!

Still at the same time I can't help it without an auction posting addon, since it takes hours and hours to post sometimes one by one and it's really clumsy to do it manually. :roll:

Thx for the help in advance! ^_^
Groves
Private
Private

Re: Auctioneer still bugged?

by St0rfan » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:29 am

Split up your items into stacks of x2 and then try posting them again. That way auctioneer will function as it should. It's bothersome yes but it works.
St0rfan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Mr_Rosh » Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 am

The Auctioneer which is not zipped i believe its the version 3.6.1, and the one who is zipped its the version 3.9.0.1063. I've also packed the addon i'm using, named Auctionator, because i prefer to use this instead of Auctioneer.
Download: https://www.mediafire.com/?vhg4a6b7gh34v1s
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aunstic » Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:12 pm

Use _LazyPig to split stacks for now. I've been fiddling with Auctioneer and never realized this was a problem since I split stacks manually. If I find where Auctioneer splits stacks, I'll look into it.
Aunstic
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Groves » Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:01 pm

Aunstic wrote:Use _LazyPig to split stacks for now. I've been fiddling with Auctioneer and never realized this was a problem since I split stacks manually. If I find where Auctioneer splits stacks, I'll look into it.

Thx really useful! Problem solved!
Groves
Private
Private

Return to Addons & macros