[RELEASE] - VCB - Vanilla Consolidated Buff-Frames 3.0

Re: [RELEASE] - VCB - Vanilla Consolidated Buff-Frames 3.0

by Geigerkind » Sun Feb 28, 2016 4:23 pm

I put the number high by purpose. Effectivly you can just have 32 buffs but secretly you will surpass that cap which will cause errors
My Addons:
DPSMate - A combat analyzation tool (/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=38042)
Vanilla Consolidated Buff-Frames (/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=18189)
Modified Power Auras (/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=18251)
Geigerkind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Paultrouble » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:45 am

can you organize buffs by decreasing/increasing time order?
Paultrouble
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Geigerkind » Fri May 13, 2016 8:10 pm

No, you cant.
My Addons:
Geigerkind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by nerys » Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 pm

Would be possible for this addon in future to create new buff/debuff frames where you can display the auras you choose both for you and the target?

For example, let's say I have my buffs showing in the upper right next to the minimap however, I still want certain buffs (a trinket or enchant proc or anything else) to be shown in another location for better tracking without having to scan with my eyes between the myriad of buffs in the upper right corner. Would it be possible to make it so you can create a new "buff frame" and then type what auras you want it to show just like you do now for the buffs in the consolidate frame?

Could the same idea also be applied for your target debuffs? Let's say I play a rogue and I want to create a frame that shows only the debuffs on my target I care about (faerie fire, sunder armor stacks etc) filtering out debuffs I have no need to see on the target (things like viper sting, shadow weakness debuff etc)

Not sure if this is something that the vanilla API allows it but, would be a really great feature to have!
nerys
Tester

by Geigerkind » Sat May 28, 2016 8:22 pm

Check out Modified Power Auras for that.
My Addons:
Geigerkind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by monteo » Thu Nov 17, 2016 8:03 am

why setting up the provision on the screen remains not in vcb.lua and in layout-cache.txt
if I switch off an add-on, then after the relog with the included add-on of a position of situation get off by default
monteo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zetox » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:06 pm

Zetox wrote:Great work keep it up! 2 Things

1.(Major problem) -- I can't seem to change the 'buff frame fonts' as the font size, font offset, font choices (15 of them) , font opacity, do not function at all currently. Only the timer font's will change it for me at the moment.

2. The flash function is getting better! I really appreciate the work you're doing on this--It seems to go through the flash animation too quickly though at the moment. Is there any way you could slow it down so to replicate it like blizzard has it going a tad bit slower? Thanks so much!

In all honesty...I'd really just love to see the a Blizzard Original Preset (Same font, same spacing --aka ""10 m"" with correct spacing in between the number and 'm'. With perfect flash function. I know this is probably too much but I'd figure I would ask as it could perhaps be something others are wanting.

Any more update on these?

I'm unable to change how close the 'duration' or '#' is to the 's' or 'm' for the timer. How can I get this function to work?

Any update on blizzlike flashing? Slowing down the flash to another half a second or so and putting more transparency on the buff should do the trick!
Zetox
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Geigerkind » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Hey,
I did make some changes judging the last time I reported an update here. I am not sure if I included those bugfixes there. If they aren't please report them once again at the bugtracker on bitbucket, so I have a better overview about. Writing them here will lead to me forgetting them, cause I rarly check this forum.

cheers!
My Addons:
Geigerkind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by protvinoru » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:40 pm

How can I unlock buff frame to move it?
protvinoru
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros