What is Modified Power Auras?
Modified Power Auras is the advanced version of the AddOn Power Auras. It is a lot more powerful and provides every possible function that could be backported from cataclysm. Plus it provides some custom features that are very helpful.
What are the advantages of Modified Power Auras?
- Use Icons instead of symbols
Show stacks of auras
Show double procs (Holy strength)
Show enemy buffs and debuffs
Show your buffs and debuffs
Show cooldown on trinkets or abilities
Customize your aura and its position on the whole screen
Use a lot new conditions to show/hide auras
Play a sound if a aura is applied or fades
Show buffs or debuffs from members in your (raid)group
- Download the AddOn here
Rename the unziped folder to "ModifiedPowerAuras"
Place the folder into your AddOn directory in your World of Warcraft folder
Start the game
Type in /mpowa to open the configuration frame
This is AddOn has become very huge and for one person a gigantic task.
To keep this AddOn Up-To-Date, performant, clean and bugfree, I need your help!
You can help in many ways:
- Report Bugs, tell me how to reproduce them and improve everyones experience
Give your opinion about the AddOn and point out ideas in the forum threads (Nostalrius / Kronos)
Some localizations are still missing, and since some functions require this, it is an important task and deserves a lot of thanks. If you are a native speaker of following languages and willing to contribute to this project then copy this form and post it in one of those threads. (Nostalrius / Kronos)
Following languages are still missing: Spanish(esEs), Spanish(Mexican)(esMX), French(frFR), Italian(itIT), Korean(koKR), Portuguese(ptBR), Russian(ruRU), Chinese(zhCN), Chinese(Taiwan)(zhTW)
If you play on Kronos you can donate Gold to Shino (on Alliance). By that I can invest more time in programming instead farming consumables.
Everyone who contributes to this will be mentioned in the About Tab of the AddOn for an permanent time!
How does it look like?
All frames opened (Profile/EditAura/IconFrame):
Auras on testmode:
- Code: Select all
- Fixed inverting function
- Added Drag & Drop function for icons
- Adjusted min/max values to 1800
- Fixed some crash issues
- Added some texture icons
- Fixed some misc minor issues
- Fixed tooltip weirdness
- Performance update
- Fixed a freeze issue
- Fixed battleground condition
- Implemented flash animation
- Added exactname function
- Added a feature to track raid buffs on specific persons
- A performance update
- InParty Condition fix
- InRaid/Party Condition fix
- Raid/Group Member buff fix
- Dependency error fix
- Fixed Duration nil issue
- Fixed Colorframe position
- Fixed localizing issue
- Fixed Spellcooldown for spells
- Fixed visual time display for cooldowns
- Complete rewrote of the addon
- Added interface (Main Interface, Edit Frame, Profile Frame, Icon Frame)
- Added many conditions to configure the auras
- Added customization to every aura frame
- Added double proc support
- Added aura application support
- Added enemy target buff and debuff support
- Added player target buff and debuff support
- Added Soundfiles option if aura is applied or fades
- Sorted Iconframe by classes + misc
- Fixed all bugs from last version
- Fixed Profile Editor
- New dummy texture
- Fixed a bug which made the textures a bit funky. Textures are still funky if you have a debuff.
- Texture issue fixed
- Timer for each effect added
- Icons added
- Some performance updates
- Code: Select all
- Spellcooldown was funky
- Textures are a bit funky if you have a debuff.
- If a debuff is applied the textures are messed up
- Code: Select all
- Add display for targets debuff -- DONE
- Allow the number of stacks of a certain buff (or debuff?) to show on top of the timer. (For example warrior's enrage that starts with 12 stacks and has one stack consumed each hit, or proccs from weapons like bonereaver's edge, that can stack up to 3 times - the latter would be incredibly useful for me personally) -- DONE
- Make it show ability cooldowns as well and i will consider using this. -- DONE
- What i'd like to see is support for 2 x crusader buff -- DONE