[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

by Bit » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:45 pm

There's no way to find out what is an herb except specifying all their names explicitly. This will of course also work for 3-4. For example: "trade goods/or/item/gromsblood/or/item/plaguebloom/or/item/or/item/mountain silversage/item/ghost mushroom".
Note that this will not reduce the number of pages to be scanned (which is impossible) but it will not list other items in the table.

The "error" you're getting is not really an error but just a notification. The table size is limited to 1000 for performance reason. I guess I could go a bit higher but there has to be some limit. If you're doing a historical scan it doesn't matter and otherwise you just have to use a more strict filter to limit the results.

PS as this forum is going to be closed please post further questions/bugs etc. directly on github
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:26 am

The post tab has been simplified and you can now enter prices as a plain number (gold, decimal point for smaller denominations).

You'll have to do /aux clear post.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by JonasD1 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 pm

I always have this error lately when opening the auction house menu:

"Interface/Addons/aux-addon/search_frame.lua:193: attempt to index fiel "results_listing" (a nil value)"

any idea how I can fix that? Have tried to reinstall, using different client etc etc but I have no clue what kind of error that is or where to start with solving it.

Thanks in advance for your help :)
JonasD1
Tester

by Sharoxx » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:01 pm

I always get the error "Interface\AddOns\Aux-Addon\info.lua:357: invalid capture index"
this error is only shown if i want to sell something
any chance to get that fixed?

thanks for help and this great addon
Sharoxx
Tester

by Bit » Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:57 pm

Sharoxx wrote:I always get the error "Interface\AddOns\Aux-Addon\info.lua:357: invalid capture index"
this error is only shown if i want to sell something
any chance to get that fixed?

thanks for help and this great addon

Hm, maybe something wrong with your client. You're using a non english one, right? maybe try to download a new one. Think someone was able to solve this issue like that.

By the way, please don't post in this thread anymore. Preferably directly on github. I won't be coming here much longer.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Shanan » Wed May 11, 2016 11:40 pm

Can someone explain me how the value, value today, disenchant value works?

I installed aux for the first time, and aux gives me values for every items. where are these values coming from? are they changing from time to time while im scanning or are they stay the same forever? the todays value is clear, im just asking for the "normal" value.

Next problem is:

i want to buy an item. auction buyout 80s. the disenchant profit says 1g9s. but if im checking the prices for shards, the value from this outcoming shard is 74s. so i ll get losses. Are disenchant values variable?
Shanan
Tester

by Bit » Fri May 13, 2016 7:25 pm

Shanan wrote:Can someone explain me how the value, value today, disenchant value works?

I installed aux for the first time, and aux gives me values for every items. where are these values coming from? are they changing from time to time while im scanning or are they stay the same forever? the todays value is clear, im just asking for the "normal" value.

Next problem is:

i want to buy an item. auction buyout 80s. the disenchant profit says 1g9s. but if im checking the prices for shards, the value from this outcoming shard is 74s. so i ll get losses. Are disenchant values variable?

Please don't use this thread anymore.

The "value" is the historical buyout price and how it's calculated exactly is described in the main post of this thread. The disenchant value is based on the historical values of the materials it disenchants into.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Amaru » Wed Dec 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Is there any way to select multiple items at once? So you can buy them all with one Buyout click?

Thanks
Amaru
Grunt
Grunt

by killzy » Wed Dec 14, 2016 4:05 pm

hello, how do you search for items that are listed below vendor sell price?
killzy
Tester

by reignator » Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:24 am

When posting an auction, is it possible to enter price per stack instead of per item?
reignator
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros