[AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

Re: [AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

by Bit » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:17 pm

EinBaum wrote:I've tried using your addon for a while and there's something really annoying: Every time you refresh your "Auctions" page your items are sorted in a different way (randomly?). I'm sure this isn't intentional.

Yes, I'm aware of this. It's intended but was meant to be temporary until I reimplement my old sorting for the new tables. TSM sorting is kinda lackluster. It doesn't sort by every column, only the currently selected one, and when there are records equal in that column it defaults to table ids of the records which doesn't work well when you have to regenerate the records.

Might get it done this weekend along with some charge item improvements for post.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by babichkata » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:41 pm

Bit, I want to say thank you for the wonderful addonS you've written so far. Regardless the nost shutdown I will continue visit your github page daily. Hope you wont stop doing top lvl addons. Love ya <3
babichkata
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Thank you. Sad news :(
I made a gnome mage to be-twink named pebble on kronos and will be continuing to develop this there.
Also gladly accepting gold donations on pebble there.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by babichkata » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:23 pm

What is the new configurable page commit, Bit? Any info on that <3
babichkata
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:28 pm

babichkata wrote:What is the new configurable page commit, Bit? Any info on that <3

A new filter to set the start page for a scan was added: @pagenumber, e.g. "armor/cloth/@10".

Since kronos has a correctly sorted ah and thus the newest auctions are always at the end, so it makes sense to start at a high page when scanning repeatedly for some scans. The syntax of the modifier may still change.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by babichkata » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:35 pm

Awesome!

Gettting an error now when using bid-disenchant-value and buyout-disenchant-value.

How to reproduce:

Make a full scan with the following filter or/bid-disenchant-value/2g/buyout-disenchant-value/2g

the error is: ... / disenchant . lua : 76 : attempt to perform arithmetic on field "min_quantity" a nill value
followed by (when pressed OK): ... / control . lua : 30 : attempt to call local k (a nil value)
babichkata
Grunt
Grunt

by Bit » Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:54 pm

thanks, should be fixed
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by monteo » Sun Apr 10, 2016 6:21 am

port to tbc?)
monteo
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:14 am

monteo wrote:port to tbc?)

In about 2-3 months when the semester is over I'll do it. I've made some changes in many of the later updates to facilitate this transition so I don't think too many changes will be necessary.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by sangesland » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:54 pm

Hi. i just started using your addon. so far so good, but i got 2 questions.

how can i perform a search for all the herbs in 1 search, but nothing else from trade trade goods tab.
or maybe 3-4 specific herbs. (lets say gromsblood, plagueblood, mountain silversage and ghost mushroom).
price isnt relevant, i just wanna remove all other items from the search.

when doing a full search in the trade goods tab i get an error at page 20(of 66)
"table full! Further results from this search will be discarded"
how do i prevent this from happening?

and btw, thanks a bunch for making this addon.
sangesland
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros