Join Those Who Love Freedom!
http://www.merica-guild.com
Norok
Private
Private

Re: [AddOn] Aux - Enhanced Auction House Interface

by Bit » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:57 pm

babichkata wrote:Greetings!

How does the max-buyout/max-bid work exactly? For instance, and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g/max-bid/6g. Will it be looking for dreamfoil that's listed for 6g per stack or 6g per unit ?

Per unit (was changed to unit after someone's request, maybe I should change the name to make it more obvious). By the way, you can leave out the "and" here, as slashes are implicit ands. That wouldn't work for subexpressions though, like or/and/A/B/C, here the and is needed.

babichkata wrote:Greetings!
Another question: and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g/50s/max-bit/6g/50s -> is it correct or it should be and/item/dreamfoil/or/max-buyout/6g50s etc. ?

The second, no slashes within the price.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Defiler » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:41 pm

hey guys, sometimes I rly wonder

with the newest version its NOT possible to declare a sell price for a whole stack

if you wanna post an item / items, you basically can only assign a UNIT price, even if you wanna sell a whole stack of 20 for example, ucan only set the unit prize

how can you IMPROVE your addon in a way that u remove such an essential feature

thats one one thing, the next thing:

Why the hell did u remove the price per unit section if u search for items like "dreamfoil" ?

I mean maybe we are just not able to see the features, but even then PLEASE make them more obvious to select / chose

otherwise than that, I KNOW its all free and I rly appreciate ur work but its just sad if something thats absolutely fine gets "improved"
Defiler
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Bit » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:30 am

Defiler wrote:how can you IMPROVE your addon in a way that u remove such an essential feature

It's not essential at all. It was changed as per someone's request, I agreed unit was better for various reasons and I've never missed stack once.

Defiler wrote:Why the hell did u remove the price per unit section if u search for items like "dreamfoil" ?

viewtopic.php?f=63&t=21102&start=680#p289829
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 am

Bit wrote:
MearFreak wrote:Image

That's not an error, just a notification from aux. The table is limited to 1000 entries.

What exactly does the "discarded" mean? Are further results not going to be added to my database anymore?
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Bit » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:38 am

Dish wrote:
Bit wrote:
MearFreak wrote:Image

That's not an error, just a notification from aux. The table is limited to 1000 entries.

What exactly does the "discarded" mean? Are further results not going to be added to my database anymore?

Yes they are, just not to the table.
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dish » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:40 am

Great, thanks.
Dish - Level 60 Orc Rogue
Dish
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by hechie » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:20 pm

am i the only one who cannot see the Vendor prices i tried to use the tooltip code but did not help
hechie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by babichkata » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:26 pm

hechie wrote:am i the only one who cannot see the Vendor prices i tried to use the tooltip code but did not help

/aux tooltip vendor buy
/aux tooltip vendor sell

Make sure you have informant and enhtooltip enabled:

Vendor buy price:
/run for id=1,30000 do local i=Informant.GetItem(id) if i and i.buy and i.buy > 0 and getn(i.vendors or {}) > 0 then aux_merchant_buy[id] = (i.buy / max(1, i.quantity))..'#'..i.limited end end

Vendor sell price:
/run for id=1,30000 do local i=Informant.GetItem(id) if i and i.sell then aux_merchant_sell[id] = i.sell / max(1,i.quantity) end end/run for id=1,30000 do local i=Informant.GetItem(id) if i and i.sell then aux_merchant_sell[id] = i.sell / max(1,i.quantity) end end
babichkata
Grunt
Grunt

by EinBaum » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:10 pm

I've tried using your addon for a while and there's something really annoying: Every time you refresh your "Auctions" page your items are sorted in a different way (randomly?). I'm sure this isn't intentional.
EinBaum
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros