modui

Re: modui

by dEvy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:19 am

Hi, I have an issue with stealth bar switching. Sometimes my bar doesn't switch from stealth bar to normal bar but just simply disappear. I can use the abilities on the bar but it's just a blank space there. When I shift+scroll to another bar and go back to the original one it appears there. Any suggestions on this?
dEvy
Tester

by nugu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:41 am

is it possible to disable the castbar and nameplates?
nugu
Tester

by nugu » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:42 am

is it possible to disable the castbar and nameplates?
nugu
Tester

by modernist » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:55 pm

hey, no worries ~ and thanks for what you have managed (do you have a text or gist file of those?)

i'l go through SCT & attempt to pull across spells & strings that are available there too. unfortunately its also dependent on the exact combat log string formatting, so we'll see how worthwhile that is. without these the castbar can't function.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by modernist » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:56 pm

Boufcon wrote:Hey man, just wanted to know how to set the default chat bubble back ? I prefer the default one over yours !
Thanks a lot, it's a great UI other than that !!!

delete this file.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by dEvy » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:59 pm

option to move the tooltip around wherever you'd prefer

can't move mine somehow, any idea?
dEvy
Tester

by modernist » Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:57 am

are you using any other tooltip mods or addons that might affect movement (moveanything etc)
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by brankobane » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:15 am

Hey Modernist, this is the best UI in vanilla, there's only one gripe from me

https://i.imgur.com/M24IujJ.jpg <------ How do I remove the number on my bag I use a different addon that I like more for that (simplebagstats)

If you could help me with this that would be fucking awesome :)
brankobane
Tester

by Terraflu » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:48 pm

brankobane wrote:Hey Modernist, this is the best UI in vanilla, there's only one gripe from me

https://i.imgur.com/M24IujJ.jpg <------ How do I remove the number on my bag I use a different addon that I like more for that (simplebagstats)

If you could help me with this that would be fucking awesome :)

how did you make white status text font? hp-mana
Terraflu
Tester

by Corsarr » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Hi!

Found a bug, I can't move the tooltip mover frame if the Actionbar is set to the 'classic' style (bottom and right).

I also have a suggestion, pls make the Player nameplate (playerframe) show the class somehow. My suggestion is to make the HP bar colored in the class color.
Corsarr
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros