modui

Re: modui

by Nestplouf » Wed Dec 28, 2016 1:09 am

Hello, can someone tell me how to show dmg/heal received (on my self) to be displayed on the player unit frame, like it did with the old vanilla ui, i dont realy want to play with scrolling combat text, just want to see dmg/heal on the player frame, thanks !

ps : great addon :D
Nestplouf
Grunt
Grunt

by Morwares » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:29 am

Greetings, Modernist, Your UI is very cool, so I would like to use it

Could you help me, I have two questions about the add-on
How do I move the chat down like Blizzard UI and how to remove the display of health value for the player frame ( I tried to delete a folders Mobhealth, but it did help )

Thanks for the development and support ModUI.
http://imgur.com/y7i2gAb

P.S. And one more question - How to remove EasyDismount funtions?
Morwares
Private
Private

by ujellyx » Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:19 pm

First of all, thank you for the work!
How can I move the right action bars 3 and 4 a little more to the top? MoveAnything doesn't help and ModUI interface doesn't offer more adjusting...

Also: I have a weird additional casting bar between my pet action bar and ecb, that i also can't move.

(marked the problems with an arrow)
ujellyx
Tester

by Mr_Rosh » Thu Dec 29, 2016 1:00 pm

I don't get your question about the chat, I guess you can unlock it and move it yourself?

And about the health values, you can do that through the default Interface options.
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Morwares » Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Mr_Rosh wrote:I don't get your question about the chat, I guess you can unlock it and move it yourself?

And about the health values, you can do that through the default Interface options.
I want to edit chat typing border on bottom, like Blizzard ui
Morwares
Private
Private

by SilverSaw » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:46 pm

Hello,
PetBar textures are bugged

P.S: I Fix it with this change in bar.lua code:
Code: Select all
  for i, v in pairs({
        SlidingActionBarTexture0,
        SlidingActionBarTexture1,
    }) do v:SetAlpha(0) end
SilverSaw
Tester

by Handsoap » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:09 pm

Ive been googling far and wide now but I cant find any answers so I have to ask:
How can you move the position of nameplates higher?
Both standard wow nameplates and modui nameplates are most of the time blocking peoples heads by being positioned so low, its really annoying and ruins gameplay experience for me :/
Handsoap
Tester

by Boufcon » Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:55 pm

Hey man, just wanted to know how to set the default chat bubble back ? I prefer the default one over yours !
Thanks a lot, it's a great UI other than that !!!
Tauren Druid
Boufcon
Tester

by Eligius » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 am

Hey, I have to cancel my offer to localize the addon. I am so sorry, I really tried to localize and got like 35% through but I just can't find the exact combat log used by foreign language clients for every situation. The options and cosmetics text etc can be translated fine, but I just dont know how I find many of the stuff like for instance " ['You don\'t meet the requirements for that quest.'] "

This is a link to a working zhcn SCT, so this manages to parse the combat log but the code is too complicated for me:
http://60cj.com/d/W-HfpdoFrwgXsA

I think the most important part of localizing is making the features like casting bar on nameplate working first, and then at the very end translate the menu
If you still want to go on with localization I am still willing to help with what I can do
Eligius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by dEvy » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:10 am

Hi, I'm having an issue with my stance bar switching as a rogue. Sometimes my bar (the one that switches with stealth bar) goes blank when I get out of the stealth. I can use the spells but the bar is simply not there. When I shift+scroll to another bar and then go back it appears but it's really annoying when this happens especially in pvp. Any suggestions on this? I downloaded the latest version btw
dEvy
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros