- issue that sometimes caused disconnect when selling grey items
- conflict with RingMenu
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: modui

by sp00ned » Mon Jan 23, 2017 10:41 pm

Hello,

Is there any way to fix or edit the new border thingy so it fits frequently used addons, such as UnitframesImproved? - It's showing every mob as elite.

https://gyazo.com/907e2c3e71874642b5c7a5b0c5dd403f

Seems like if you relog, there's no way of configuring the UI and some of your settings is reverted back to default, such as gryphons showing on actionbars.

https://gyazo.com/b743273f8623671b1c0dbce952348b24

To fix this I have to delete the ModUI files in the WTF folder then it reverts back to normal, however, the problem comes back as soon as you log out/relog after logging in for the first time, after fixing it. So the "fix" only lasts until the next time you log out and then you have to do it again.
sp00ned
Grunt
Grunt

by modernist » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:28 pm

do you mean logging out as going back to the character select/login screen, or logging out as in completely restarting the client?

I've been unable to replicate either of your issues after installing the latest version of UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla. can you try backing up and then wiping your WTF folder entirely, and then ensure you have the latest version of each addon.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by modernist » Tue Jan 24, 2017 2:47 pm

if you need to roll back to a stable version to play, the last version is available here: -v77

a possible cause for issues was the accidental removal of a library used by mobhealth, this has now been fixed. let me know if it solves the problems you've been having: v78.5

what's weird is that i haven't had any issues or errors, even after installing UnitFramesImproved_Vanilla.
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Huggmuth » Tue Jan 24, 2017 4:08 pm

Thanks for the update! Was looking forward to the tooltip on cursor option. Is there any chance you will add the option to see the missing HP of your target? I find this really useful to measure what heal to use etc.

Cheers!
Huggmuth
Tester

by Tjate » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:36 pm

Hi !!

I have same problem as sp00ned, first time i login and click on "M" button all buttons is there but it says i use v77 of modui. But after a relog or char change there is no buttons then i click on "M" only info on version of modui you use.
Have disable all addons and only use modui
https://gyazo.com/b743273f8623671b1c0dbce952348b24
Tjate
Tester

by kvick » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:40 pm

Im having problem with stealth sometimes.
I use stealth on the main bair(1), and sometimes i have to press it twice for it to register. I've tried making a macro for spamable stealth and alot of other stuff, but it doesnt work. Cant seem to find any fix for this.
It also seems to happen far more frequently in dungeons.
Please halp?? :shock:
kvick
Tester

by modernist » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:48 pm

yeah sorry, the menu text wasn't updated to display the version and will incorrectly say "v77" in-game (though i've just updated and pushed a fix for that).

does deleting modui settings from your WTF folder have no effect with the latest version put up today?
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kvick » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:52 pm

Ive got issues with stealth.
Sometimes it doesnt register or something. When i press the button(i have it on the main bar) just nothing happens, and i have to press it again. This seems to happen way more frequent in dungeons than otherwise. Tried fixing this with macros but no results.
Any ideas?
kvick
Tester

by Tjate » Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:55 pm

Deleting in WTF folder only work first time you login, then it's the same, no buttons
Tjate
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros