[AddOn] Postal (Auto mail opening, multiple attachments)

Re: [AddOn] Improved Postal (Mass mail, auto open mail)

by Bit » Thu Mar 03, 2016 8:52 pm

Altoholic wrote:
Bit wrote:To actually send everything you do have to click on the send button though.

Ok, so it's less efficient than old postal+automate (i just tried it again with current postal version).
I'll stick with that older version for now.

Well, it depends. Adding items is faster because you don't have to wait for the sending delay and then when it's doing the sending you can use that time to go to the toilet or get a drink from the fridge or something xD

Why is automate not working by the way? Is it throwing an error?
Bit
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: [AddOn] Improved Postal (Mass mail, auto open mail)

by Altoholic » Thu Mar 03, 2016 10:18 pm

Bit wrote:
Altoholic wrote:
Bit wrote:To actually send everything you do have to click on the send button though.

Ok, so it's less efficient than old postal+automate (i just tried it again with current postal version).
I'll stick with that older version for now.

Well, it depends. Adding items is faster because you don't have to wait for the sending delay and then when it's doing the sending you can use that time to go to the toilet or get a drink from the fridge or something xD

Haha, i see your point.
But i play from France, my ping is 11ms, so sends are mostly instantaneous.
And as i send tons of differents items, i constantly have to push the send button, where with automate i don't have to. That's the big (for me) difference, who justify i stick with an older version.

Why is automate not working by the way? Is it throwing an error?

It's working.
Some things it is suppose to do are not working, but that part is ok.
Altoholic
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: [AddOn] Postal (Auto mail opening, multiple attachments)

by Amaru » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:42 pm

Guys I can only right click things into the mailbox when I try to send something. If I try to drag items in it says "Error: bad argument #1 to `unpack' (table expected, got number)
File: Interface\AddOns\Postal\Postal.lua
Line: 677
Count: 1"

Is it supposed to be this way or?...Like so you can only right click items into it? Also can you change the key to actually link the items? like from right click to make it anything else? Ty so much :)
Amaru
Grunt
Grunt

Previous

Return to Addons & macros