[Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

Re: [Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

by Codeine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:35 am

Is questie working properly yet? Last time I used it on Nost is was bugged to shit. Would be keen to use it this time.
Codeine
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rockyramboa » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:55 am

I'm looking for a way to make the text in the tracker outlined, anyone found a way to do it for Questie?
Rockyramboa
Private
Private

by Scamp » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:37 am

Codeine wrote:Is questie working properly yet? Last time I used it on Nost is was bugged to shit. Would be keen to use it this time.

It's a lot more stable now :) Make sure to get the newest version from the github. This thread is dead now though, the new one is here: https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=23008
Scamp
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gwalchgwyn » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:51 pm

I'm posting here as no matter how hard i try to create an account on Elysiums forums, the Captcha keeps saying i've failed. Hoping someone will notice :s

I've recently deleted an older version of Questie (i think 2.0.12), and installed 3.5. This means however that all of my quest history has been deleted.

I have a copy of the older version that would contain the large majority of my history - is there a file i can copy over that will contain this history that will work with 3.5?
Gwalchgwyn
Tester

Previous

Return to Addons & macros