[Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

Re: [Addon] Questie v2.0.12 - A quest helper for vanilla!

by Xanax » Sun Mar 27, 2016 2:57 am

I'm having issues moving the Quest tracker. I tried holding shift+control and everything.
Xaniez - Horde Priest
Xanax
Private
Private

by munn » Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:00 pm

Hello!

Thanks for all of your work on this! I'm finding the addon mostly great, though I am running into some issues. I've played around with the options but haven't been able to find anywhere to tune these. If I'm missing anything in the options though please let me know, I'll make the required changes and give it another shot!

The main issues I'm running into are:

1. The quest arrow frequently directs me back to the quest giver rather than the quest target. I've stopped using it for now as it's frequently confused :)

2. Quests that I have already picked up are still showing as available (!) which leads to some confusion and unnecessary back tracking.

Thank you again for all of your efforts with this and spartanui, and keep up the great work!
munn
Tester

by Dyaxler » Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:18 pm

Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by ChrisKela » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:22 am

Tyvm for this addon. Really, ty. <3
ChrisKela
Tester

by kroven009 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:02 am

Is there an option to have the quest icons be automatically removed from the map and minimap?
kroven009
Tester

by Cauul » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:15 am

hey, the quest log appears infront of my hero portrait, top left corner. any idea how to move it. it was working finally before.
Cauul
Tester

by Mandrax » Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:37 pm

Hold CTRL+Shift then move it with your mouse cursor. I have had problems getting that to work on occasions but it usually does.
Mandrax
Private
Private

by Dyaxler » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:50 pm

Dyaxler wrote:Please use this thread to report issues: http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=63&t=37830 - I'm not watching this tread actively.

Otherwise, I could miss your question. :)
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by GoldRobot » Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:09 pm

Thanks for fix work with RuWow :)
GoldRobot
Tester

by SilverSaw » Sun May 08, 2016 9:52 am

Hello,

Thanks for the great addon!

I have to submit a issue about Questie and EQL3 working together, like Beadman report few posts above.

I`ve test the issue only with this 2 addons in my list. When i`m only with EQL3 and check options "Add new quests to tracker" and "Show relevant quest in item tooltip" in Options Menu, after relog everything is workign and options are saved. Same only with Questie automatic tracking is working as i want. But if i put questie in my addon list together with EQL3 and relog again, This 2 Option of EQL3 are reseted and my quest are automatically tracked again. if i uncheck them and relog again, they are not saved and stayed as before with check. So there is no way to disable automatic tracking of the quests with this 2 Addons working together.

Best Regards,
SilverSaw
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros