A quest helper for vanilla
Questie is a quest help addon for vanilla. It's currently under continuing development.
<I need to write more here>
New in v2.0.0+
- Code: Select all
- Cartographer has been removed in favor of astrolabe. This allows Questie to display objectives in all zones, not just the current one, and unifies the minimap. You can still use cartographer if you want to, though.
- The tracker UI has been completely redone, but still not finished. You can now drag it from anywhere. Click a quest to show/hide the crazytaxi arrow.
- Over 1000 quests have been fixed
- Available quest logic has been overhauled, and is finally working properly.
- All map/minimap "zombie" issues have been fixed with the move to Astrolabe.
- Lots of missing data has been added to the DB thanks to mangoszero
- Several things have been made more efficient, this should help fix some of the lag issues some have experienced. (Specifically when objectives update/first load/etc)
- A config system has been created, no UI for it yet but it can be done via slash commands.
- Distance calculations now use astrolabe, which supports calculating distance across zone, and uses euclidean distance, which is much more accurate.
- The tracker uses the "Automatic quest tracking" checkbox in interface options. If you have it checked, quests will automatically be added to the tracker when you complete an objective. If you uncheck it you need to manually add quests to the tracker.
Here's a few screenshots:
Who's working on questie?
<Check the developer roster here.>
Download v2.0.12 BETA