Equipslot macros.

Equipslot macros.

by Caracoltv » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Hello there, is anyone else having problems with equipslot macros? I got SuperMacro and I can use /eq with no problem, but equipslot does not seem to work for me.
I'm currently using /script PickupInventoryItem(17);if(CursorHasItem()) then PickupContainerItem(4,2);end to change from DW to shield to make up for it.
Is anyone else having this problem? Am I missing something?
Regards, Souk.
Caracoltv
Tester

Re: Equipslot macros.

by Krusher » Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:59 am

Hi,

please keep in mind that macro's changed a lot over the time for WOW, that macros as they are created in the last years they might not work properly or at all.

im not familiar with the equipslot macro's so I can't help out.
Krusher
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Asman » Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:43 am

I don't have any experience with equipslot macros but why do you need them? The only reason is when you have same named weapon in Main hand and Offhand, is that the case?
I used to use SuperMacro and /equip, got 2 separate macros for 1H+Shield and for 2H and everything worked fine.
Asman
Grunt
Grunt

by Caracoltv » Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:51 am

Asman wrote:I don't have any experience with equipslot macros but why do you need them? The only reason is when you have same named weapon in Main hand and Offhand, is that the case?
I used to use SuperMacro and /equip, got 2 separate macros for 1H+Shield and for 2H and everything worked fine.

I'm not using a 2h but running dual, if I don't use /equipslot 17 it will change my main hand with my other 1hander
Anyway the script works and it's just 1 macro instead of two, using it again changes back
Caracoltv
Tester

by Devilhunter » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 pm

I can remember that it exists an addons to help building such macro, cannot remember the name.
[Serveur PvP] <Awaken>: rejoignez une des meilleures guildes PvE francophone sur Nostalrius (côté horde) !
Canal guilde, Mumble et forum francophone.

Plus d'infos :
- /w Devilhunter
- awaken.eu.com
Devilhunter
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Flaat » Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:19 pm

The best way to do this is Installing Super Macro, i only found it in a pack of 500 other addon's that was posted by Coffzor somewhere else. http://www.mediafire.com/download/32kl1 ... addons.rar

If you look in the Functions file from super macro there are allot of macro commands to use that wow took over and allot more that wow banned from use later.

the ones you need are the following

## /equip, /smequip, /eq, /smeq
Equip or use an item. Also works with item links. Alt-click on item to insert item link into macro.
Ex. /eq hatchet

## /equipoff, /smequipoff, /eqoff, /smeqoff
Equip item into off-hand slot. Also works with item links. Alt-click on item to insert item link into macro.
Ex. /eqoff shield

I also wanna state that macro's in vanilla are mutch, mutch more powerfull than at any other state of the game. Its basically full on unlocked lua like was popular with PQR and PE on retail powerfull. the only thing is you have to spam a buttom yourself
Flaat
Sergeant
Sergeant

by deathrowz » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:50 am

Ok, so here is the issue fix for u mate.

First u need to have 3 macros.

1st macro:

/eq name 2H
/cast Battle Stance

2nd macro:

/eq #nameweapon1h
/eq #nameshield
/cast Defensive stance

3rd macro:

/eqoff #nameweapon 1h
/eq #nameweapon 1h

And now here is how u equip them first u always have to go click your 1st macro so you will have your 2hander in hand and then click your 3rd macro to go in dual wield mode. U can't switch from your 2nd to 3rd macro keep in mind your shield will bug it out.
deathrowz
Tester

by DownToFarm » Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:40 am

How do you do the 3rd macro if your weapons have the same name?
Gorefiend US: Fereveldir
Sargeras US: Peachit
Nostalrius PVP: Artimys

Always DTF
---------------------------------------------
http://steamcommunity.com/id/DownToFarm
DownToFarm
Grunt
Grunt

by Lebroski » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:34 pm

DownToFarm wrote:How do you do the 3rd macro if your weapons have the same name?

Use outfitter and toggle item sets.

example:
Code: Select all
/outfitter toggle shield
Lebroski
Private
Private

Return to Addons & macros