[PVP ADDON] BG Enemy Frames

Re: [PVP ADDON] BG Enemy Frames

by kuurtzen » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:20 pm

that might've been bad coding on my part, either way, I've done a couple of changes to the targetframe castbar and also add the option to toggle it on the settings menu(you have to enable it if you have a older version)

https://github.com/zetone/enemyFrames/
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kuurtzen » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:59 am

updated op
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by kuurtzen » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:48 pm

TargetFrame castbar position can be changed now. With the settings menu open drag it to where you want to position it.

kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Defiler » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:01 pm

hey, I rly like your addon but I got the following problem:

I activated the castbar at my target frame but at the moment its working like this:

when an enemy casts something the whole castbar appears and inside it on the right the timer counts down to zero.

but I dont see the actual growing bar from the left to the side

Is this even a bug or working as intended? Also if its a bug, would u think that for example Move Anything addon could cause it ?

thx alot
defiler
Defiler
Sergeant
Sergeant

by kuurtzen » Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:17 pm

No, its not supposed to work like. Could you post a screenshot here?
kuurtzen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Forest » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Bump because this addon is sick and nost is relaunching.

I'm having an issue with the colors showing up for enemy name plates when you dual the same faction. Do you know anything about this?
Forest
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Zetox » Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:10 am

Seems like the colored nameplates only show up if I have them targeted or mouse over them, any way to change this so it automatically happens?
Zetox
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mr_Rosh » Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:08 am

Zetox wrote:Seems like the colored nameplates only show up if I have them targeted or mouse over them, any way to change this so it automatically happens?

Make a new issue here.
Mr_Rosh
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by modernist » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:19 pm

that is for modui, whereas this is kuurtzen's enemyFrames — which features many of the same overall tools as we were often co-developing in nostalrius 1.0.

assuming this uses the same function as i do w/ modui, if you have a target and new nameplates they won't update to show class information until you drop your current target. this is because the limits of vanilla mean class information can't be picked up without cycling through units close to you to target them, gathering the relative info, and then dropping it again very quickly. this action is stopped when you select a target, otherwise guys like rogues and druids would be VERY VERY mad when their combo points are constantly dropped as their target invisibly changes.

just one of the pleasures of working with vanilla code
modernist
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Zetox » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:50 pm

Is there a work around fix for it?s

Additionally I notice that modui has a much easier time making the nameplates colored without anything being target vs enemyframes which seems like you have to be on top of the person or mouseover them.

Honestly it would be great if there was something would work around for it. Any ideas?
Zetox
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros