[Addon] SpartanUI *0.9.6.1* for Vanilla WoW 1.12

Re: SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12 *RELEASED*

by Sifu » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:58 am

Had some issues with the party frames today. If I selected/clicked anyone from the party frames it wouldn't target them. It would only target one person from the group, didn't matter who I clicked on. Example: If I clicked on the tank, or the healer, it would only target the DPS. The same DPS everytime. I had xperl and bongos but they were both disabled so I don't think that was the issue. Did a /reloadui and it didn't fix. I'll keep you posted, going to hop on in a sec and try it out again. Everything else works flawlessly!
Sifu
Tester

by Dyaxler » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:31 am

Hmmm... I'll have to look into that. I don't click on those frames to select party members. I use Healbot currently to select party members. Some of the XML frames might be out of order or layered on top of another preventing you from selecting individual party members. I had to restructure the whole layout and I thought I had it layered correctly. I'll look at it tomorrow (PST) - I live in Seattle and I was headed off to bed.
Author of SpartanUI for Vanilla WoW 1.12
More info available here: Nostalrius Forum thread link. - Feed back welcome.
Submit bugs on GitHub or post about it in the forum thread.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Sifu » Sun Mar 06, 2016 6:35 am

Awesome, thanks for the quick reply. I'll check back tomorrow.
Sifu
Tester

by Kirshara » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:18 am

How can I do scale bigger ? With my resolution 1366x768 everything looks small.
Kirshara
Tester

by Dyaxler » Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:04 pm

Hey all,

I fixed a few bugs and released v0.9.4 - you can download it here:
https://github.com/Dyaxler/SpartanUI/releases/latest

@Sifu - I have fixed the PartyFrames bug in the new release. :)

@Kirshara - I have added a special /sui menu toggle to disable the AutoUI Resize so you can manually adjust the UIScale to your preference. Use " /sui autores off " to disable it and then reload your UI as it's on by default.

I did not increment the database in this release so if for some reason it's not working initially upon login, please reload your UI and your local SavedVariables file should refresh and save the new settings.

The last bug was a minor visual issue that was driving me nuts. I spent an hour playing around with the Adapt code - which is the module that animates the portraits. There is simply no way to adjust the player/target portraits without affecting all the other portraits unless I completely rewrite Adapt which is not going to happen. :) Instead, I opted to ONLY animate the Self, Target and Party frames. All others will default to the static game portrait. I did however add an option to override this and force a specific frame to animate using adapts menu commands ( /adapt ). I'd advise against this since all the portraits that I've come into contact with are off center, creep outside the portrait window or just aren't placed correctly and it looks UGLY.

Enjoy!
/Dyaxler
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dyaxler » Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:34 am

I was just in a group and the new frames worked great. :)
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Kirshara » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:34 pm

Thank u very much for that !

But now I discover some problems with all 4 action bars - I set my UI Scale larger, at first 132 error appered, then I reaload client and bars become unclickable. Main action bar that respond for 1-12 disappeared. Pet and bag panels empty. Minimap works fine.
Kirshara
Tester

by Dyaxler » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:23 pm

Hmmm... I played around with it this morning and couldn't get it to error out. This is perfectly fine but if you go into your:

%WOWROOT% \ WTF \ Account \ %USERNAME% \ SavedVariables

...folder and delete any SpartanUI.lua & SpartanUI.lua.bak files you find in there without the WoW Client running. Once you're finished, log back into WoW then immediately reload your UI or logout then log back in. This will create a new SavedVariables file with all the new settings. Once you're back in the game type " /sui autores off " then reload your UI again. Now set your resolution and UI Scale.

If it error's again, I'll need screen shots of the error messages and any details you can provide. You can email all of the screen shots to [email protected] - please provide a copy of your Config.wtf file as well. It's located in the %WOWROOT% \ WTF folder. This file contains all of your game settings CVAR's which will show me which video setting specific flags are toggled.
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dyaxler » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:05 am

Just wanted to poke my head in here to see if anyone has tried using SpartanUI? I've been busy working on Questie lately...
Dyaxler
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by iamanandroid » Wed Mar 16, 2016 10:00 pm

I love SUI. Thanks for the mod. I hope you can continue to work on it.
iamanandroid
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros