Rhena wrote:@slipryy:
:shrug:

The icon gets stuck and stays there forever
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by Jahweh » Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:39 am

Aimed shot cast bar used to work for me in a recent version, updated yesterday and now aimed shot cast bar not showing up. (other stuff like hearthstone cast is showing up)
Jahweh
Private
Private

by Lifealert » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:02 am

Someone please tell me why I can see magic debuffs on players in raid frames on my priest, but not my warlock. I already tweaked with the settings on both, and on my warlock only physical debuffs show and not dispellable. When 'show dispellable debuffs' is checked I don't see anything at all.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by synkz » Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:06 am

Is there a way to configure the Pet Group raid frames separately from the rest of the raid frames? I'd like to make them smaller if possible.

Also I was wondering the same thing as Slipryy, about the Weakened Soul debuff being displayed permanently on raid frames.
synkz
Private
Private

by Healyheals » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:21 pm

Thanks for the amazing addon, I've been using it for months!

Just updated to the newest version 2.06 beta, and encountered a little bug with Clique. Clicking or Right-clicking on the frames produced no result (it was set to target and menu, like the default). Disabling the Clique addon made this bug go away. (so not a big deal, don't use Clique much anyway)

When I added Luna, I also added the Clique plugin (Clique_LUF.lua) into the plugins folder in Clique, and replaced the Plugins.xml file in there with the one provided - was that right?

I'd say what version of Clique I have, but there are no commands/about/readme file/load message and /dump clique.version returns a nil, literally can't find out. Very unprofessional. It's the one included in the Nost .rar file.
Healyheals
Private
Private

by Rhena » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:17 pm

Next version will have
- Debuff tracking fixed so it disappears properly
- The castbar will show aimed shots
- Tag [reactcolor] will no longer throw errors

synkz: Pet grps won't have their own config - too much work for something i don't really care that much about.

Healyheals: Go back a few pages for how to clique. I hate clique. ...but it works as intended.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by RareFriend » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:21 pm

What is that addon? :D sry for off-topic
ShinyDitto(PvE)
RareFriend
Private
Private

by Rhena » Thu Apr 07, 2016 5:01 pm

Uploaded V.2007

RIP Nost Edition

-fixed [reactcolor]
-fixed debuff tracking
-Aimed shot now on castbar

https://github.com/Aviana/LunaUnitFrame ... s/tag/2007

Well it was fun while it lasted. I don't really know what the future holds but i won't be posting any updates here anymore. I also won't put much time into this unless i start playing classic again. If there are any big issues (which i doubt) you can open a ticket on github.

Cya, space cowboy.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by euronmisc » Thu Apr 07, 2016 6:11 pm

Thanks for all the amazing work Rhena. Luna is by a mile my most loved, enjoyed and used addon in my years of playing vanilla.

Wishing you all the best in whatever you decide to do.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by slayde » Thu Apr 07, 2016 11:13 pm

How I wish you could make one for 2.4.3 for the new BC realm that most people are looking at going to!

but great addon, used it since I saw the post a year ago!
<Echo> Guild Leader
www.echo-guild.com
slayde
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros