[Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by euronmisc » Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:30 pm

Late reply, but they're probably both anchored to different positions on the screen, and then the x and y values are relative to the anchor point.

You can try to find out where theyre both anchored, and then set the same anchor for both frames and then you can get an equal offset.
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by anrey » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:14 am

There no option for show only my buffs on party frame?
anrey
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Renew » Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:01 pm

Euronymous wrote:This might sound oddly specific but here goes :

Does anyone what values I would need to place in the LunaPlayerFrame and LunaTargetFrame x-position in the SavedVariables file for luna, so that they are both equally offset from the center of the screen ? It doesn't seem to be anchored at 0.
I tried dividing my monitor's width (1920) by 2 and offsetting equal amounts from 960 but that doesn't seem to do the trick either. If anyone knows the values so that they are equidistant from the vertical axis through the screen center I would appreciate it.

im did some coding lately and figured out that all frames are anchored by the topleft of the screen, this means: you cant do a symetric position.

in my solution did some edits:
download units.lua

replace the file -> now you can edit the anchors, like from the center of the screen:

example in my WTF file:

my Addons:
- Vanilla Healing Assignments - /viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23326
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Rhena » Sat Nov 05, 2016 9:38 pm

New release:

2.09 beta
- Fixed client crashing on tag in tag (involved complete rewrite of tag scan.. whew)
- Option to enable mousover in 3D world again (feature was in but no option for it... oops)
- Added new Tags that shorten numbers when values are over 10K and made them defaults
- Fixed duplicating of bars in order widget
- Option to hide non mana bars
- Option to color debuff borders
- Fixed incheal on inverted bars
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Legendenqt » Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:42 am

Rhena wrote:New release:

2.09 beta
- Fixed client crashing on tag in tag (involved complete rewrite of tag scan.. whew)
- Option to enable mousover in 3D world again (feature was in but no option for it... oops)
- Added new Tags that shorten numbers when values are over 10K and made them defaults
- Fixed duplicating of bars in order widget
- Option to hide non mana bars
- Option to color debuff borders
- Fixed incheal on inverted bars

Well done! :)
Legendenqt
Private
Private

by Pottu » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:10 pm

Thanks for continuing your work Rhena, much appreciated.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by euronmisc » Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:01 pm

bless rhena
euronmisc
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rhena » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:23 pm

Ok here we go:

For a long time i have been shouting from the rooftops that a 40y range check in vanilla was never going to happen. Guess what.. i was wrong. Someone smarter than me figuered out how to measure distance on the world map using the existing functions. And that would be the creator of the Astrolabe library and the guy Renew who i both thank for this.

But here come the downsides.
- The new 40y range check only works outside of instances and in Battlegrounds.
- It is not EXACTLY 40y since height differences mess with the formula.
- It only works while the worldmap is closed. When you open the map, the check will be paused until you close it again.
- Your worldmap might be broken (default and Cartographer not affected). Report back if your map constantly resets to your current zone when using Luna.

Additional changes in this release:
- General option to change the interval of the range check. This could heavily affect your performance so adjust accordingly.
- Option to enable/disable the combat log based range check. You can set your combatlog range to 40y and enable this for a pretty good 40y range check while in dungeons. Make sure your combatlog range is actually set to 40 and no other addon is setting it for you.

The new range system will check in the following order:
Is the units model visible? (General "in range") > Can i follow/trade the unit? (30y) > Are we outside or in a bg (40y) > Did the unit produce a combatlog entry in the last 2 seconds?

HF

Last edited by Rhena on Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kutsal » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:00 am

Thanks again for your hard work. Sad that it wouldn't work in raids, but still will try it out.
kutsal
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Gahnfaust » Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:27 am

I hope i am posting in the correct thread.
So i have this weird bug where both HP- and Powerbars only update the numeric values and not the graphical bar itself. The Bars themself always show 100% (the numbers change though when i cast a Spell or generate Rage).
I tried to find an option in the configs but to no result. Does anybody know whats causing this and can help me fix it?
Gahnfaust
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros