[Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

Re: [Addon] LunaUnitFrames 2.0

by colezz2 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:07 pm

thanks for this

im guessing click casting is not in here and so will need another addon in order to do this?
colezz2
Grunt
Grunt

by fgsfdss » Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:59 am

Getting a load of errors while doing the setup, but they look amazing. Thank you so much.
fgsfdss
Private
Private

by Jazeff » Fri Apr 15, 2016 6:59 am

Excellent Rhena. All of your work is greatly appreciated. Got two errors so far...

When I target mobs.
Error: attempt to call global 'GetQuestDifficultyColor' (a nil value)
String: return function(unit, unitOwner)...
Count: 1

Upon login, sometimes.
Error: attempt to index global 'SUFHeaderparty' (a nil value)
AddOn: ShadowedUnitFrames
File: units.lua
Line: 947
Count: 2
Jazeff
Tester

by Rhena » Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:43 am

fgsfdss wrote:Getting a load of errors while doing the setup, but they look amazing. Thank you so much.

Yeah, why even bother telling me what the errors were...

Jazeff wrote:Excellent Rhena. All of your work is greatly appreciated. Got two errors so far...

When I target mobs.
Error: attempt to call global 'GetQuestDifficultyColor' (a nil value)
String: return function(unit, unitOwner)...
Count: 1

Upon login, sometimes.
Error: attempt to index global 'SUFHeaderparty' (a nil value)
AddOn: ShadowedUnitFrames
File: units.lua
Line: 947
Count: 2

Fixed.

https://github.com/Aviana/ShadowedUnitFrames/releases/
Author of LunaUnitFrames - The most advanced unit frames for classic WoW. Visit my GitHub page for them and some other tools i wrote.
Rhyna - Warrior | Nost PvP | Alliance
Rhena
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by fgsfdss » Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:11 pm

Rhena wrote:Yeah, why even bother telling me what the errors were...

I don't have improved error frames, and there were so many of them listing them all would take about as long as setting it up.

But I got it all to work perfectly fine so I decided not to be nitpicky and just thank you for your effort, man.
fgsfdss
Private
Private

by HansGruber » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Hi there, first of all I want to say Thank you, for all the work you put into bringing the features of post expansion Addons to 1.12.1. Enemy castbar, incoming healing prediction, mouse over casting etc. are such an important quality of life improvements for me and I know, that once I get used to it, I could barely play without.

That being said... The only thing that keeps me from making the switch to Luna Unit Frames is that XPerl provides this little feature, which let's you align all frames that are usually placed next to each other (like player, target, TT, and TTT) with the click of a single button and another option, that lets you set the margin between these frames. Yes, I know there is this "Align" Addon to help with said task but let's be honest, manually aligning frames until they are 100% perfect is extremely annoying and close to perfect is just not good enough :p

Pictures for illustration:

HansGruber
Tester

by evildeadx » Tue Apr 26, 2016 8:35 am

show buff times? :D Image
evildeadx
Tester

by Ayag » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:04 am

Hello,

1) I am switching to Luna mainly because I want to see what is happening on my target since I'm a healer. Things like the heals received, the damage my target is taking and dodge/parry/etc. I am able to see them now, but it is still displayed on the right side of my target frame. However I would like it to be on the 3D icon of my target frame which is correct if I put it on the right side, but not anymore if I put it on the left side.

Is there any way to change that ?

Edit : Found it, for people searching you can modify the x/y/size value, it's the "Combat text" thingy.

2) I can see that you can configure what is displayed on target frame, ToT and ToToT with commands such as the one already input (ie. [name] [perpp] etc.). Is there a complete list of the code you can input there ?

Edit : Especially looking for the one that modify the height of the things displayed. Like [br] seems to put them lower but can't find one to put them a bit higher.

3) I would like all my healthbars to be green instead of class colored. I was not able to change that, any help ?

Good job by the way and thanks for any answers I might have :)
Cheers
Ayag
Grunt
Grunt

by Skribbles » Sat May 21, 2016 2:13 pm

Hey, thanks you so much Rhena! What an amazing contribution to the community.

The only question I have is. Is there a way to target myself by clicking my own portrait frame? I thought it was working at some point, but now whenever I click on it, nothing happens. Just curious if you have any thoughts. Thanks!
Skribbles
Tester

by Euronymous » Fri May 27, 2016 6:10 am

This might sound oddly specific but here goes :

Does anyone what values I would need to place in the LunaPlayerFrame and LunaTargetFrame x-position in the SavedVariables file for luna, so that they are both equally offset from the center of the screen ? It doesn't seem to be anchored at 0.
I tried dividing my monitor's width (1920) by 2 and offsetting equal amounts from 960 but that doesn't seem to do the trick either. If anyone knows the values so that they are equidistant from the vertical axis through the screen center I would appreciate it.
Euronymous
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros