Two addons I'm looking for which will decide my class.

Two addons I'm looking for which will decide my class.

by Snoipah » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:50 am

First addon I want is something along the lines of Quartz. To be more specific, I want to know if there is an addon that tells me how long my DoTs have on the target. For example, if I put a corruption on something, it'll show a countdown that would tell me how much time is remaining. Specifically something with a shrinking bar would be neato.

This is to play a human warlock, as I can see these are few and far between on alliance. Plus it'll make groups easier since I'm always the first one to an instance.

If that addon doesn't exist, I want an addon that I had in vanilla... EARLY vanilla. Its a addon that shows me the lowest 5 health% people in the group, and I can tap a healing spell, and then tap the name in this addon, to begin healing them without searching for them in the raid frames. I remember blizzard making it so this one doesn't work at one point, and I want to know if Nos allows this. It made healing more... tolerable

This is to play a human paladin.
Snoipah
Private
Private

Re: Two addons I'm looking for which will decide my class.

by earelith » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:35 pm

For your first addon, try DoTimer. For the second one, have no idea..
earelith
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Two addons I'm looking for which will decide my class.

by Renew » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:59 pm

earelith wrote:For your first addon, try DoTimer. For the second one, have no idea..

2. one is RDX for example
my Addons:
- Vanilla Healing Assignments - /viewtopic.php?f=63&t=23326
- Vanilla Storyline -
Renew
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Return to Addons & macros