Essential Addons; posted individually

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Kill » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Hatson wrote:Doc UI

Unfortunately the wow-one pages seem to be down at the moment. So if anyone has the mediafire link itself or something to this addon, let me know so I can edit this post.

I am also looking for this for a longer period and haven't yet found it. If anyone has it, please share ;)
Kill
Sergeant
Sergeant

by M__WoW » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:23 am

Here's a dropbox I made if people don't feel like making a Google account for Struckd's post:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/juc4kn0l78ka31t/AAAgxwmu-GNLEkuekswzTS50a?dl=0

It includes:

Atlas_v1.8.5a (Atlas Loot as well)
Bartender2_r15915
Cartographer_v2.0
Clique_r14063
EquipCompare_v2.9.8
MoveAnything_v11000.2
OneBag_r13688
XLoot_v0.5

It DOES NOT include:

CTMod
CT_mailmod
ElkBuffBars
EnhTooltip
oCB2
TitanPanel

If anyone wants to include a dropbox (or the equivalent that does not require an account somewhere) to the remaining Addons that were mentioned, but were not included, that would be great for any future users that want to jump right in.
M__WoW
Tester

by TheLockKing » Sat Feb 21, 2015 4:43 am

This is one of those times you appreciate the things you have now.

T~T I can't believe Quartz, DBM and Omen didn't exist back then. Damn you Devs!
HORDE
Absyrtus - THE LOCK KING! Orcanite - Warsong Grunt Brahman - The Shaman
Aratoko - Boomkin Piece a' Shit

ALLIANCE
Estrad - Warrior of the World Casamir - That's a Paladin Chryses - Pretty Fly for a Rabbi
Blasius - M. A. G. E.
TheLockKing
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ohgr » Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:39 am

M__WoW wrote:It DOES NOT include:

CTMod
CT_mailmod
ElkBuffBars
EnhTooltip
oCB2
TitanPanel

If anyone wants to include a dropbox (or the equivalent that does not require an account somewhere) to the remaining Addons that were mentioned, but were not included, that would be great for any future users that want to jump right in.

Here's the addons that you were missing (the CTMod zip contains the mailmod too btw): https://mega.co.nz/#F!f8hDVDrD!nsyP4GaMjI6ZjcyErUJrig

Disclaimer 1: I have no idea if TitanPanel works or not, as I have never enjoyed Titan - I prefer FuBar.
Disclaimer 2: To my knowledge everything on CTMod works - but I haven't given it any extensive testing and I know that one of the addons requires Timex (which isn't included there). Timex on the other hand can be found here: http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/project-2476/files/ and it should be working
ohgr
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Aquane » Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:24 pm

I didn't realize that my that my threads would get sticked, though regardless thanks for doing so, whichever one of you devs did that

However, I am a bit concerned, I heard from one forum post, I forget which, that one of the addons posted in this thread contains a virus

I'm pretty sure none of them are mine, but I'd like to know which one it was

I largely much forgot about this thread when it slid off the front page, but if I can get someone to post CTraid mod posted by itself, then I'll edit it into the OP if I can download it without getting a virus
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gurgel » Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:07 pm

Is there an addon that removes the red error messages that appear in the middle of the screen, like ''Out of range.'', ''Ability is not ready yet.'', ''Not enough energy.''?
These messages annoy me to death.
Gurgel
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tank » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:32 am

Gurgel wrote:Is there an addon that removes the red error messages that appear in the middle of the screen, like ''Out of range.'', ''Ability is not ready yet.'', ''Not enough energy.''?
These messages annoy me to death.

As Askental said on page 1.

Askental wrote:RogueSpam: Can actually help all classes. Removes "Not enough energy / Out of range" messages and such
Download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByAxutR4jmqfVUNUekpFNDQ3Zzg/view?usp=sharing
Command: /rs

I haven't tried it out myself though but it looks like that's what you're looking for (:
Tank
Private
Private

by Warrgasm » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:26 am

The Atlasloot/Atlas addon linked in the OP doesn't seem to work. I'm a bit of a newb but here's my problem: I used the Valkyrie private server to test and your damage meter addon works fine, however the atlas/ atlasloot addon you linked works in every way except I cant click the boss names for their loot tables. I can bring up maps and all the boss locations but actually trying to click their names to see the drops is not working. Is this moreso a problem with the Valk server itself or what?
Warrgasm
Private
Private

by Aquane » Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:48 am

Warrgasm wrote:The Atlasloot/Atlas addon linked in the OP doesn't seem to work. I'm a bit of a newb but here's my problem: I used the Valkyrie private server to test and your damage meter addon works fine, however the atlas/ atlasloot addon you linked works in every way except I cant click the boss names for their loot tables. I can bring up maps and all the boss locations but actually trying to click their names to see the drops is not working. Is this moreso a problem with the Valk server itself or what?

idk, maybe I didn't upload it right

ill test it on Rebirth tomorrow with the uploaded addon, I didn't have any problems with it there

EDIT: apparently my password isnt working for Rebirth anymore, so idk man
I reuploaded the addon anyway though, exactly the way I was using it for Rebirth
Last edited by Aquane on Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by konked » Mon Feb 23, 2015 1:07 pm

Best add-on in the game, i present vanilla snowfall keypress
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/1389 ... -snowfall/
konked
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros