Essential Addons; posted individually

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Wolfera » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:28 pm

can you guys name some addons, which are necessary for healers?
Wolfera
Private
Private

by Garfunkel » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:32 pm

Gunnis wrote:Auctionator makes the auction house easier to use, by presenting auction house listings clearly and succinctly, and by eliminating the tedium involved in posting and managing auctions
Auctionator

Grid
The compact grid of units lets you select a group member quickly, while keeping a good overview of the whole group. It shows as much information as possible without overloading you. It allows you to customize what information you see, and how you see it. It works in both party and raid groups, and supports pets and vehicles.
Grid

Leatrix Latency Fix will reduce your online gaming latency significantly by increasing the frequency of TCP acknowledgements sent to the game server. For the technically minded, this is a program which will modify TCPAckFrequency.
Leatrix Latency Fix

UI
Xperl (ProperFish Fix)

Bagnon merges all of your bags into three windows: inventory, bank and guild bank.
Bagnon

Big Wigs is a boss encounter add-on. It consists of many individual encounter scripts, or boss modules
BigWigs

In brief, what you get with Decursive is effectiveness, a player using Decursive will always dispel faster than other players.
Decursive

ImprovedErrorFrame lets you get more out of your error messages. It displays multiple errors and allows copying of error text.
ImprovedErrorFrame

All the Filedropper links are broken, they get redirected to the main page.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by LegendaryRonnie » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:52 pm

Link to MikSBT as per multiple requests: http://www.filedropper.com/mikscrollingbattletext112

Enjoy!
LegendaryRonnie
Grunt
Grunt

by Minkus » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:40 am

It seems like every link but "Auctionator" is broken.
Minkus
Grunt
Grunt

by LegendaryRonnie » Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:45 am

Questions:

- How much script memory do you allocate to addons? Is there a limit?

- Anyone has an up to date version of Gatherer?

- When using Bongos, is there an option to show the XP bar?
LegendaryRonnie
Grunt
Grunt

by Kolgrim » Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:23 am

LegendaryRonnie wrote:- When using Bongos, is there an option to show the XP bar?

Use "BEB" (Better/Basic Experience Bar)
The addon pack in this thread has the addon. As well as TONS of others. Worth a look.
http://www.wow-one.com/forum/topic/3573-vanilla-112-addons-download/

Also, I'm trying to think of the name of an addon. It might even be in that pack I linked for all I know, I just cant remember the name. I looked through all the addons like 10 times trying to jog my memory but I just can't remember.
The minimap icon was a little cogwheel I think, maybe a screw now that I think of it.. It was an addon that added a settings interface for all the vanilla addons that only have typing commands. Was just a simple dropdown menu from that 1 minimap button and a section for each addon. Very convenient though.

Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Last edited by Kolgrim on Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kolgrim
Private
Private

by ccmage » Thu Feb 26, 2015 12:54 pm

LegendaryRonnie wrote:When using Bongos, is there an option to show the XP bar?

You can create a macro.

E.g., if you would like to have printed out how much XP you have out of how much you need in total to go from your current level to the next, then

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME: AddMessage(format("%d/%d.", UnitXP("player"), UnitXPMax("player")))

should do the job.

You can of course play around with the code. If you want to have displayed how much more XP you need to level, simply define a difference between the total XP attainable for your current level and your current XP at your current level,

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME: AddMessage(format("I need %d more XP to ding.", UnitXPMax("player")-UnitXP("player")))

A more detailed but still clean version would be

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME: AddMessage(format("%d/%d atm, %d to ding.", UnitXP("player"), UnitXPMax("player"), UnitXPMax("player")-UnitXP("player")))

or simply

/script DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME: AddMessage(format("%d/%d, %d.", UnitXP("player"), UnitXPMax("player"), UnitXPMax("player")-UnitXP("player")))

whatever you prefer. Don't forget to keybind it... I use ctrl+scrollclick.
ccmage
Tester

by Drain » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:01 pm

Does anyone know an addon that allows you to edit the clock shown on the minimap? Or replace it with one you can edit? I want to set this for my time zone, not use GMT+1 or whatever the server is set at.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Garfunkel » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:06 pm

I'm pretty sure TitanBar has a clock sub-addon that you can configure to whatever you want. It'll do alarms as well.
FInd me on: Laureliana - Lauraliana - Lauroliana - Lauruliana - Lauriliana
NELF POWER!
Garfunkel
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Tunare » Thu Feb 26, 2015 7:15 pm

Best addon for rogue to see Combo Points?
Tunare
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros