Essential Addons; posted individually

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Granulat » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:10 pm

I would like the name of the addon that shows the raidmarks in the bottom left over chat here. It shows how many has that mark as target and also nake it possible to target that mark by clicking on it.

Dreamstate BWL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReboMQNM4D4

Cheers
Granulat
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Granulat » Sun Feb 14, 2016 10:16 am

Granulat wrote:I would like the name of the addon that shows the raidmarks in the bottom left over chat here. It shows how many has that mark as target and also nake it possible to target that mark by clicking on it.

Dreamstate BWL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReboMQNM4D4

Cheers


Pls help!
Granulat
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by qqshiwoo » Wed Feb 17, 2016 3:53 am

want this raid mark addon too
Ls - <HelloWeen> Nostalrius PVE
qqshiwoo
Private
Private
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by TaurenRogue » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:31 am

...
User avatar
TaurenRogue
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Takaminara » Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:49 pm

DeuceCommander: provides a graphical UI for most addons that only use slashcommands.
This can be a huge help for people who for instance can't get Bartender2 to work.

http://www.vanilla-addons.com/dls/deucecommander/
Takaminara
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Skinlick » Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Anyone have a safe working snowfallkeypress addon? Or something that works the same way flicked through the pages and haven't seen it posted.

Maybe i'm just blind
Skinlick
Tester
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Zazabi » Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:10 am

Skinlick wrote:Anyone have a safe working snowfallkeypress addon? Or something that works the same way flicked through the pages and haven't seen it posted.

Maybe i'm just blind


Bump!
User avatar
Zazabi
Private
Private
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Azonos » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:47 am

Managed to find a working JIM CooldownPulse along with a working version of Omni that shows the proper cooldown when it exceeds 1 minute. Also, didn't see Chronometer in this thread, so I uploaded that as well. :D

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B8GkGcMUACEuYk9aY0kyTElWVEk&usp=sharing
Azonos 36 - PVE
User avatar
Azonos
Grunt
Grunt
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Fody » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:17 pm

I need a name of addon to make notes to friends. (under friend list)

Anyone know any good addon?
Fody
Tester
 

Re: Essential Addons; posted individually

by Azonos » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:45 pm

Fody wrote:I need a name of addon to make notes to friends. (under friend list)

Anyone know any good addon?


NotesUNeed will do that along wwith a bunch of other stuff. It's in the repository.
Azonos 36 - PVE
User avatar
Azonos
Grunt
Grunt
 

PreviousNext

Return to Addons & macros