Banned

Banned

by samusmaster64 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:11 pm

Hello,
I tried to log in this morning but I got the message -
"You are banned until August 6th 2015 02:02:27 AM for the following reason: "Anti-AFK bot".

I'm not sure why it says this as I don't have bots or anything like them installed. I also don't understand the message because August 6th at 2:02 AM was over 12 hours ago and I still can't access my account.

Last I was on, my character was in AV and I left to go eat dinner, assuming the game would afk me out automatically like it usually does. I came back a while later to find myself DC'd like I expected and then when I tried to log back in, a ban message was displayed. Any help on this matter would be appreciated.

Character name is Echohunter.
Last edited by samusmaster64 on Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samusmaster64
Tester

Re: Banned

by Arev » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:18 pm

Post your character name, Admin will review/confirm ban.
Arevor - <Dankk Budz Collective>
Arev
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Radius » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:34 pm

Greetings samusmaster64,

The account associated with character name "Echohunter" has been banned for use of an Anti-AFK bot. The ban is permanent.

Regards,
GM Radius
Please be sure to check out the announcements board for updates to our terms of use, FAQs, staff activity, and more!
Radius
Game Master
Game Master

by samusmaster64 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:57 pm

I do not have any sort of bot installed on my computer. I don't even know how to go about running a bot, nor would I risk doing so with my character just hitting 60 after 5 months of playing it. Whatever system is being used clearly isn't foolproof because, unless my account was compromised, which I don't think it could have been, it's inaccurate. And even so, why does it say it say on the account access link that the ban only lasted until 2am of yesterday? Something's wrong here.
samusmaster64
Tester

by Ithlien » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:36 am

Greetings!

I went ahead and reviewed the case again, we confirmed that you were using a form of automation to keep your character from going AFK which is in violation of our Terms of Use and the ban will not be lifted. As for the date/time on the website, it shows the Date and Time of your ban since it is permanent.

Sincerely,
Ithlien
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Account issues