Account closed / banned

Account closed / banned

by Jus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 12:31 pm

You are banned until August 11th 2015 22:155 PM for the following reason: "Darkmoon fair exploit, need information to be provided to Tyrael on the forum".

How long is the bann? Because i still cant log in.
And what did i exploit there?

regards
Jus
Tester

Re: Account closed / banned

by Plask » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:21 pm

Jus wrote:You are banned until August 11th 2015 22:155 PM for the following reason: "Darkmoon fair exploit, need information to be provided to Tyrael on the forum".

regards

There is a bunch of people that got permbanned for this "Major Exploit". One of my guildmates got banned aswell and they told him to provide names of others that bought herbs from the DMF vendor and they would make his ban shorter: http://imgur.com/a/bq05w

Anyways, the argument is that you supposedly should have ticketed them about the respawn time of the herbs in vendor as it was "obviously" wrong. GL mate, you gonna need it because these guys are trigger happy AF.

I guess the GM that banned you didn't dare to show his name aswell? Seems to get more common.

Quote from another thread:
Plask, what is your source for claiming that on retail the respawn rate was 10 minutes? Furthermore, your guide is from TBC - are you certain that the rates were not tweaked some point in that expansion?

This is what the GM wrote, the GM himself doesn't even know but you're supposed to know. Nostalrius logic.
Sidesprang wrote:Defcap is overrated at current state of the game.
Plask
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:40 pm

I opened a pm to Tyrael, but still no reply.
I just dont get it... i bought materials from a vendor there, and i guess thats not forbidden. :D
I buyed what i could and continued farming AV rep without even knowing that it respawned all 2 minutes.

However... is it even worth banning me for 10g more in my pocket?
Jus
Tester

by Plask » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:47 pm

Jus wrote:I opened a pm to Tyrael, but still no reply.
I just dont get it... i bought materials from a vendor there, and i guess thats not forbidden. :D
I buyed what i could and continued farming AV rep without even knowing that it respawned all 2 minutes.

However... is it even worth banning me for 10g more in my pocket?

Your best bet is to PM a admin. I'm fairly certain the admins are not aware of these incidents and don't agree with how every thread is being silenced.
Sidesprang wrote:Defcap is overrated at current state of the game.
Plask
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:58 pm

Done.

thanks for your help so far.
Jus
Tester

by Theloras » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:09 pm

Plask wrote:
Jus wrote:You are banned until August 11th 2015 22:155 PM for the following reason: "Darkmoon fair exploit, need information to be provided to Tyrael on the forum".

regards

There is a bunch of people that got permbanned for this "Major Exploit". One of my guildmates got banned aswell and they told him to provide names of others that bought herbs from the DMF vendor and they would make his ban shorter: http://imgur.com/a/bq05w

Anyways, the argument is that you supposedly should have ticketed them about the respawn time of the herbs in vendor as it was "obviously" wrong. GL mate, you gonna need it because these guys are trigger happy AF.

I guess the GM that banned you didn't dare to show his name aswell? Seems to get more common.

Quote from another thread:
Plask, what is your source for claiming that on retail the respawn rate was 10 minutes? Furthermore, your guide is from TBC - are you certain that the rates were not tweaked some point in that expansion?

This is what the GM wrote, the GM himself doesn't even know but you're supposed to know. Nostalrius logic.

Yes, common sense says that if you find a a possible exploit that you should submit notification to the dev/gms in order to see whether it is blizzlike or not:

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=17501

You know, the way responsible people do it - like me.

#YouGuysAreDoingItWrongHereOnNostalriusAsWell
Theloras
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Jus » Wed Aug 12, 2015 6:16 pm

40 days playtime and a bann because of 10g.
Jus
Tester

Return to Account issues