[Review Approved] Permabanned

[Review Approved] Permabanned

by KTL789 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:36 pm

Hello, I tried to log into my account today and found out that I had been permabanned. I made the account yesterday and was wondering what it was I had done to deserve a permaban. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Thanks for your time!
KTL789
Tester

Re: Permabanned

by Mopar » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Please provide a character name on the account so that the GMs can investigate.
Do not provide the account name though, just a character name.
The pizza level in my bloodstream is dangerously low.
Mopar
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by KTL789 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:19 pm

I made two characters. First was Madlock, second was Twotonstun. They are both on the PVP server.
KTL789
Tester

by KTL789 » Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:39 pm

It has been about one week and I would like to know if I stand any chance of getting my account back. I was never told why I was banned and cannot get any type of response from the mods here. Please respond.
KTL789
Tester

[Review Pending] F:KTL789 | C:Madlock

by Abathur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 12:51 am

Salutations KTL789.

Your case is being reviewed.

Regards,
GM Team.
The basis of patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we conduct ourselves as we wait.
Polycentric Harbor
Abathur
Game Master
Game Master

[Review Concluded] F:KTL789 | C:Madlock

by Abathur » Wed Nov 04, 2015 1:03 am

Assistance Status Notification 'Concluded & Approved'

Character Name: Madlock
Forum Username: KTL789
Date & Time: 2015-11-04 @ 02:00

The account associated with the character Madlock has been unbanned.

Note that case resolutions are in accordance to consistent and principled policies which are considered final when issued. Processing cases that has already been concluded keeps the Nostalrius staff from processing other users' urgent support requests. If a user repeatedly creates multiple tickets and/or threads regarding the same closed issue, or otherwise misuse the respective system, they will be asked to stop, and if ignored, they will receive a sanction on all their account(s).
The basis of patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we conduct ourselves as we wait.
Polycentric Harbor
Abathur
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues