My account

My account

by GiulioRC » Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 am

Greetings All!

A few months ago I created a new account and thus a new character, a few days ago someone warned me that dualboxing use is forbidden! He linked the post and I'm aware of that! In addition to not knowing for dualboxing, i did only some elite quests and now i stopped to level up Because wanna know if i get some penalization or ban! Of course I will not do more dualbox! I hope you understand that I was wrong and I quickly remedied.

I await your response, Thanks!
GiulioRC
Tester

Re: My account

by Ithlien » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Greetings!

Multiboxxing is strictly against our rules here on Nostalrius and it can lead to getting a permanent account closure.

Sincerely,
Ithlien

P.S. I edited your post to remove your account name for security.
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by GiulioRC » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:08 am

Thank you for removing my account name, but then I can not know if I'll get some penalty or ban? I would like to play, but with the certainty of not losing my account :)

how can I do?
GiulioRC
Tester

by Mimma » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:35 pm

If GM's saw you multiboxing, you would be banned already, so chances are you weren't discovered.
Just stop all multiboxing and you can continue playing as usual.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by GiulioRC » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Mimma wrote:If GM's saw you multiboxing, you would be banned already, so chances are you weren't discovered.
Just stop all multiboxing and you can continue playing as usual.

Ty for info, i stopped to multibox when i discover that was wrong =) so hope i will enjoy my game with regularity!

:)
GiulioRC
Tester

Return to Account issues