Banned for "Forbidden golds transaction". FOR ADMINS.

Banned for "Forbidden golds transaction". FOR ADMINS.

by Littlovoz » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Yesterday i got ban for "Forbidden golds transaction". But i dont do that. I write a ticket and the master of the game told me that I have received a permanent ban for what I was selling gold. I asked whether the administration of the evidence that I was selling gold. I was told that I was creating a new account and follow the rules of the server. So ... It was such that I passed the amount of gold the other characters, but! The rules of the server there is nothing that I can not do that. There is a line talking about the fact that I can not perform operations with gold for real money. But I did not do it. I handed the gold to the Smurfs. I handed the gold to friends as an aid. But I did not get it for real money.

According to the rules the server - I did not break any one point. Accordingly, my account has to be unban. If the administration has evidence that I was selling gold for real money - I ask them to give me. If you do not have those - it's tyranny and abuse of your powers. And this is a matter for the courts.

It turns out that you can ban anyone just because you thought that someone something breaks. It's at least incompetent and childish. Once again, please take action and either give me proof that I gained at least, would cent. Either unban my account.

Sorry for my english. I used a translator. I hope my claims are clear. And if I ignore or write again, I seller of gold. Based only on his words. Without any proof-. That would mean only one thing - that your accusations are totally unfounded and totally absurd.

I hope for your diligence. Because dab in the human finger and shouting that he was the seller of gold without good reason - it's just rude. :|

Account name - Littlovoz.
Last edited by Littlovoz on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Littlovoz
Tester

Re: Banned for "Forbidden golds transaction". This is ridicu

by Littlovoz » Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:59 am

Maybe anyone of admins say something about this? I don't break any rules... :evil:
Littlovoz
Tester

Re: Banned for "Forbidden golds transaction". FOR ADMINS.

by Viper » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:10 pm

Greetings,

Selling/Buying accounts, gold, items or any ingame services with real money implies a permanent ban.

Ban confirmed.

Best regards,
Viper.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Account issues