I was banned a while back, i can explain

I was banned a while back, i can explain

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:49 pm

Alright i was banned a while ago for hacking i know it was because of this because i was using hacks im sorry for this i never edited my characters in anyway i used cheat engine in the mood just to mess around for a bit and looking back this was really fucking dumb of me i hope you forgive me if you cant i understand just take this into consideration please. Thank you for reading :) p.s i know im an absolute fucking idiot thinking you will let me back on the server but i know what i did was wrong and i deserve a permanent ban i know i do but please just think about it i wont do it again i promise i really do thanks again!
ADrunkenViper
Tester

Re: I was banned a while back, i can explain

by Mimma » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:18 pm

ADrunkenViper wrote:i was using hack

/facepalm

Feel free to create a new account, but this time stick to the rules. Your ban won't be lifted.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:21 pm

thats also my problem 2 people have used this computer me and my friend and we both made 2 accounts and its hit the max amount (it said that anyway) but i think i got IP banned because non of the accounts work, anyway one or two of them can be deleted? feels like im fuckin up everway possible doesnt it? aha
ADrunkenViper
Tester

by Mimma » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:30 pm

You can create an account from another computer (another IP), its only creating which is limited to two per IP.

However, if your home IP is banned, then that won't help much either. Seems there's more to this story ...
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:33 pm

There isnt anything else to this story really i hacked which was retarded af and i got ip banned for it, it seems like there is no way then due to me only being able to play in this one place :/
ADrunkenViper
Tester

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:37 pm

if thats the case that i cant play unless i change IP then i guess i wont be able to play, thanks for replying though sorry for wasting your time tbh :)
ADrunkenViper
Tester

by AverageJoe » Tue Aug 18, 2015 4:57 pm

The staff doesn't unban except in super rare cases where the player can prove they didn't break the rules like buying gold. If you were caught hacking and were banned, your only choice is to register a new account and start over.

Assuming you're not IP banned, if your IP has maxed the number of accounts, just register a new account from a different computer location, like at friend's house, library, or restaurant, or register from a mobile device like a tablet or smartphone, or try using a VPN.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Yeah ill try that :P can i still play that new account on my PC or do i have to keep playing on the same desktop i registered on? thanks by the way both you Joe and Mimma :)
ADrunkenViper
Tester

by AverageJoe » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:05 pm

You can play an account from any computer that has a valid 1.12.1 WoW client installed; it doesn't matter what computer/device you registered the account from.
AverageJoe
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by ADrunkenViper » Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:21 pm

Okay ive done it and it all works i think, thanks i guess :) ill be less of a retard this time :P
ADrunkenViper
Tester

Return to Account issues