Banned for killing tyrande too much?

Re: Banned for killing tyrande too much?

by Simonich » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:33 pm

The respawn is actually more like 3 minutes indeed. But how are we supposed to know what's blizzlike or not? The ones who created the server should. And if they ban us claiming that the respawn meter is wrong while they know that and don't fix it, with all my respect I believe they have themselves to blame.

At least according to my nostalrius site my account was banned for only 1 day, its not that bad I guess. But I believe a respawn timer is really easy to fix.

After all, I don't think that jumping from one game to another is really blizzlike, creating empty games to finish instantly like free honor. Should we ban all the pvpers as well?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:54 pm

If that respawn timer is wrong, what is the correct one then?

And when will this be fixed? So I know when I'm able to kill faction leaders again.

Is it also allowed to use kiting tactics to defeat a faction leader?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Casieqt » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:17 pm

ask next time a gamemaster about a bugged respawntimer. its you own foult if you dont ask! shit happens for you but you can make another account :)
After looking into your case, I can only say that you're a very naughty boy. - #Pottu 2016
Casieqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Diametra » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:36 pm

One of you, I guess it was the hunter, sent me a wsp (from ally toon...grrrrrr) asking if I had reported the bugged respawn timer. I responded pretty much the same way to this turd once I understood what he was asking me. How the hell would I know what the respawn time is supposed to be? I wasn't there to check in in on tyrande's respawn time...I was there to try and save her, for the most part by myself.

no one ever defends tyrande!

The difference between 3 and 5 minutes isn't much. both are too quick to watch tyrande die again.

You are all a bunch of jerks...3 undead rogues stealthed killing lowbies in darnassus. Dancing around in the temple like naked heathens. I don't like people like you very much. DON'T LIKE YOU.

However, a ban for this is kinda silly. I truly don't understand. You've posted your dissatisfaction as you should, now take yer lumps and move on. It's only one day. By the time you get some response in this thread that addresses your concerns, you'll already be back on.

Also, yes...it is not possible to page a GM to check on the okie-dokieness of an event one isn't even aware of is in question in the first place. It's not reasonable to assume any person is going to go check all the ancient sources of information on WOW and cross reference what they discover, to come to a definitive conclusion about whether any particularly unusual action is going to be considered nostalrius-like or blizz-like.

Some rare events, it would be obvious. This one...not so much.

In defense of whoever handed down the ban, the act itself probably was considered a bit much. As if they planned on doing it all day long (this was day #2). Not that they had discovered bug, but that they were going to reap the benefits for an overly long time. A warning would have been appropriate.
Last edited by Diametra on Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by korzagg » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Casieqt wrote:ask next time a gamemaster about a bugged respawntimer. its you own foult if you dont ask! shit happens for you but you can make another account :)

I'm sorry but this is WRONG!

how long would it take to do anything in game if you had to ask a GM every time you want to do something?

Unless of course they are doing it to thin out the users and bring the server back to normal levels.
korzagg
Tester

by Simonich » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:21 pm

Diametra wrote:One of you, I guess it was the hunter, sent me a wsp (from ally toon...grrrrrr) asking if I had reported the bugged respawn timer. I responded pretty much the same way to this turd once I understood what he was asking me. How the hell would I know what the respawn time is supposed to be? I wasn't there to check in in on tyrande's respawn time...I was there to try and save her, for the most part by myself.

no one ever defends tyrande!

The difference between 3 and 5 minutes isn't much. both are too quick to watch tyrande die again.

You are all a bunch of jerks...3 undead rogues stealthed killing lowbies in darnassus. Dancing around in the temple like naked heathens. I don't like people like you very much. DON'T LIKE YOU.

However, a ban for this is kinda silly. I truly don't understand. You've posted your dissatisfaction as you should, now take yer lumps and move on. It's only one day. By the time you get some response in this thread that addresses your concerns, you'll already be back on.

Also, yes...it is not possible to page a GM to check on the okie-dokieness of an event one isn't even aware of is in question in the first place. It's not reasonable to assume any person is going to go check all the ancient sources of information on WOW and cross reference what they discover, to come to a definitive conclusion about whether any particularly unusual action is going to be considered nostalrius-like or blizz-like.

Some rare events, it would be obvious. This one...not so much.

In defense of whoever handed down the ban, the act itself probably was considered a bit much. As if they planned on doing it all day long (this was day #2). Not that they had discovered bug, but that they were going to reap the benefits for an overly long time. A warning would have been appropriate.

I admit that we wanted to gain benefit from the fact that people don't even know faction bosses give honor, but yet we didn't know what the respawn timer was supposed to be.

I don't mind the ban, I just believe that the ban was improper.

Also, regarding killing lowbies, I personally don't kill lowbies most of the time, but I dont always make sure that my followers don't kill lowbies. We focus more against lvl 60s and we don't kill lowbies more than once, we just try to "start some fires" in the town :p

And you sure don't like me? :(
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=13230&hilit=simonich I'm the same guy who did this.
I'm just following a "for the horde" attitude :P
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Diametra » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:14 pm

oh. ok. I like you. But, of course I still hate you.
Diametra
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Previous

Return to Account issues