Password reset help !

Password reset help !

by ceco95 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:45 am

Hello ! 12 day's ago my acc was stolen and i didnt get any help because of ToU.I agreed with that but when the time has come to try the pass reset it didnt work after 10 day's.I can prove that the char Shanzu is mine with pic if necessery but i rly dont want to wait 10 day's again i want to play with my friends and i dont want to start over again.
ceco95
Private
Private

Re: Password reset help !

by Abathur » Sun Aug 23, 2015 3:28 pm

Salutations ceco95.

Unfortunately, we cannot recover lost and/or hacked accounts. The password reset feature becomes available when the account has been offline for 10 continuous days. Please ensure that your account is sufficiently protected in the future and that no other person other than yourself has access to it.

Regards,
GM Abathur.
The basis of patience is not simply the ability to wait - it's how we conduct ourselves as we wait.
Polycentric Harbor
Abathur
Game Master
Game Master

by ceco95 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 5:17 pm

I understand that but is there a way to block the acc for 10 days so i can recover it?And one more thing is the char Shanzu has been onlline in past few day's if is not secred,thx.
ceco95
Private
Private

by Ithlien » Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:51 am

Greetings,

We do not ban account for 10 days so you can recover it. We will be locking this thread since no further discussion on the topic is required.

Sincerely,
GM Team
Industrial Level Rule Book: https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Ithlien
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Account issues