Spam Ban

Spam Ban

by NM2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:46 am

According to my login page, my ban should have expired 08/23/2015 at 1930. However, when I attempt to log in I am told it is closed and unavailable for use. Is the ban actually permanent?

Character: Melaile

Thanks
NM2
Tester

Re: Spam Ban

by tigru » Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:24 am

Greetings,

The account attached to character "Melaile" has been permanently banned. Please feel free to create a new account and play according to Terms of Use for this server.

Regards,
GM Team
tigru
Game Master
Game Master

by NM2 » Mon Aug 24, 2015 4:34 pm

According to the Terms, spamming should result in first a warning or, if serious, a more severe punishment for first offense, such as a mute.

B - Mute or short account account interruption.: Sanction given to players who are found to be in great violation of the points stated in A or that had been previously warned. This sanction will not exceed 24 hours.

Permanent ban will take place after the following offenses:

Hacking;
Using any botting program;
Abuse of major in-game bugs;
Possession of any item(s) obtained with illegal methods;
Any client modification (libraries, executables, MPQ, etc.);
Revealing the identity of a Nostalrius Begins staff member;
Advertising for other private servers or gold selling websites;
Selling/Buying accounts, gold, items or any ingame services with real money;
Publishing a software, methods or articles on cheating which can be applied on the server.

Or, after multiple violations. I committed none of the above offenses and it was my first violation. Why the change in policy without warning?
NM2
Tester

by Daemon » Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi,

This account has been banned for spamming the following message 832 times during the PvE testing session, on a character named "Fucck" in the overcrowded human starting area:
HITLER HITLER HITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERHITLERH

Daemon
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

Return to Account issues