im so sorry :3

im so sorry :3

by TheTrueAnimegirl » Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:42 pm

Let me start off by saying im sorry to anyone I ever offended im just a girl speaking her mind. On one angry day a few weeks ago I made the mistake of using racial profanity that offends people. In home school we have been learning a lot of social tolerance and about MLK. I would like to apologize and if I am allowed to return I wish to spread racial tolerance for black history month

In my defense I thought I was unbannable because of 5 different occasion a GM warned me that this was my final warning. I think the day I got banned I just got a GM that woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Animegirl, day one player, over and out.
TheTrueAnimegirl
Tester

Re: im so sorry :3

by Thatoneguy » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:31 pm

Hahaah!

Problem is that you're only sorry because you got banned in the end, and you're blaming a GM for it that must've 'woke up on the wrong side of the bed'. If they unban you then you will think that you're unbannable again.
Last edited by Thatoneguy on Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Naulii » Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:32 pm

hey I'm a fulltime weaboo

lets marry
Naulii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Gundreda » Thu Jan 21, 2016 1:05 am

Points for being direct.

Best consider starting afresh, perhaps starter zone hop every two levels or so, gain as much quest reputation as possible. Make it your new main and play with excellent conduct.

Hope you're sincere with what you've said, as the slightest bit of empathy can go a long way to mending our cultural rifts.

/hugs from another human being.
Last edited by Gundreda on Thu Jan 21, 2016 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gundreda
Grunt
Grunt

by troylong007 » Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:39 am

just saying..you're famous being a mean people. I don't know what your purpose to play vanilla wow.
Wish you regret sincerely
troylong007
Tester

by Glenzig » Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:06 am

You got 5 later warnings for this and you expect the staff to believe that you're actually sorry? Add to that the fact that you pretty much say that you're unbannable based on the length of time you've played here. Good riddance.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nothisisntmatt » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:13 pm

I hope this issue gets resolved. One should not be banned for words only their actions.
the legend
nothisisntmatt
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Glenzig » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:31 pm

nothisisntmatt wrote:I hope this issue gets resolved. One should not be banned for words only their actions.

Typing is an action.
Glenzig
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nathrizyr » Thu Jan 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Greetings,

Your account was permanently banned for repeated racism. You have a long history of spam, harassment, and racism, among other things. This ban was the result of the repeated and nonstop Terms of Use violations that you conducted, and will not be reversed or shortened. We invite you to make a new account, and follow our rules like everyone else.

Regards, GM Team
Nathrizyr
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Account issues