We demand the right to a proper appeal. [Alliance Premade]

We demand the right to a proper appeal. [Alliance Premade]

by Eligius » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:56 am

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Preface: The Alliance Chinese Premade is innocent, as I will show in this post.

Players: Kindleflame, Beowulves, Ggka, Heba, Titiger, Smartlly, Vitamine, Baldbrother, Loveautumn, Clemmie, Kissdie, Mylcc.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello again,
I find it really unfortunate that the threads I post are immediately locked without possibility of discussion, and that my private messages are being ignored. You say that everyone is banned with no possibility of appeal because the bans are the result of an investigation done by staff.

I am sorry to respectfully let you know that there was a mistake in your interpretation and conclusion of the facts. The Chinese Alliance Premade had no contact whatsoever with any horde, Chinese or not. no win-trading. No nothing.

I have no other choice but to make yet another thread, because this injustice is too big to just be brushed off.

We have a good idea of what happened.
In short, the now banned Horde Chinese Premade has been using alliance alts to open empty battlegrounds, to easily make a lot of honor.
We had no part in it, and no use for it.

I will explain without going into too much technical details as I assume the people reading this are familiar with the current battleground matching system.
Today, there were 4 Horde premades playing. Let's call them Premades A,B,C and D.
Premade A is the best horde premade, they often secure the top rankings and are very strong.
Premade B is the chinese premade that I mentionned just earlier.
Premade C and D are just average independent premades that we defeat consistantly.
Premade B has a group of level 60 Alliance alt characters (The Fake Premade) (probably just a group of 5-10 random chars) that they use to open empty for their Horde B premade rankers. (They queue as a raid, which opens a battleground for the first horde premade in queue, but they don't enter the bg)

Since the fake alliance premade sometime opened empty battlegrounds for premades C and D instead of B by accident, those 2 kept queuing despite being easy wins for us. We try to dodge the A premade when we can (This might be an offense but it is common practice that everyone does everyday for almost a year)
And that is all there is to it.

We heard rumors about what the B premade has been doing but never really cared or looked into it because it didn't concern us or give us any advantages / disadvantages.

As you can see, we have nothing to do with all this mess. We didn't plot or rused or win-traded or did anything against the ToU..

Read this for more info
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=46&t=33333 (full of racism as usual on the pvp forums, and a bit too sensationalist with the parts about selling accounts or Nost making a profit.. but he explains the horde's B Premade farming technique pretty well)
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4335202910?pn=1 (In Chinese)

To the N players: Put yourselves in our shoes. Imagine for a second that you and all your friends are unfairly banned with no recourse. Please don't write comments that don't add anything to the case.

To the N staff: Please handle this properly, thank you in advance.
Last edited by Eligius on Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eligius
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: We demand the right to a proper appeal. [Alliance Premad

by Ayrus » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:08 am

giD go0d kiD
Ayrus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by shuihan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:21 am

Request give us the opportunity to appeal and investigation, directly after the decision means there will be no Chinese premade. Because of who I am now give us is if you don't listen to other premades, they report we will titles, and we can't do anything about it. Don't just because we are Chinese?
shuihan
Tester

by shuihan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:24 am

We are a have a long tradition of team, team from July 2015 to now, has experienced five captain, graduated from 22 R14 and 16 R13 players. We don't need to wintrading, want to be able to give us the opportunity to appeal, thank you.
shuihan
Tester

by shuihan » Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am

shuihan wrote:We are a have a long tradition of team, team from July 2015 to now, has experienced five captain, graduated from 22 R14 and 16 R13 players,Including different countries and regions. We don't need to wintrading, want to be able to give us the opportunity to appeal, thank you.
shuihan
Tester

by Allora » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:23 pm

sounds like you got shat on lad
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Rainbowfury » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:44 pm

You will demand nothing! (c)
quan chi to scorpion MK9
Rainbowfury
Private
Private

by snawfu » Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:59 pm

It doesn't seem like you're in any position to make demands.
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Bane » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:12 pm

You don't get to bring rights

Sha bi dindu nuffin
Bane
Private
Private

by Brion » Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:18 pm

You don't have rights here. Read the Terms of Use:
"Nostalrius Begins reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to increase a sanction, suspend or terminate your use of the service at any time, for any reason or for no reason, with or without prior notice to you."
Quyzbuk - Tauren Warrior [PVP]
Linguo - Tauren Druid [PVE]
Brion
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Account issues