Account Banned don't know why?

Account Banned don't know why?

by Resili » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:36 pm

Hello Nostalrius Team!

I was trying to log in today to your servers and saw that my account was closed.
Character name = Resili
Realm = Nostalrius PvP

Id like to know the reason for my account ban and also know how i can in anyway prevent this to get unbanned again! I'm a very honest man and i respect the rules you have set up for this community. If you have any question to help me with this process please ask it i will ask as honestly as possible.

I have a hard time remembering my latest trades if this is a Gold trafficking ban and in that case i will do my best to try and get all the information you need to unban me.

I appreciate what you are doing to stop this and being in the process of helping the server is not something i have a problem with! but I'm really not the bad guy and i hope you see this so i can get back to the game Asap! :)

All the best
Resili
Resili
Tester

Re: Account Banned don't know why?

by Cabotage » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

If you did in fact buy gold, it saves us all time if you mention that instead.

Regards, GM Team.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by Resili » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:55 pm

Okey id like to appeal.

I think what might have triggered the ban was my trade with our guild main tank Jacksson becuase he have also been banned for the same reason
He traded 80g over to pipparen which is my alt and then i traded 80g over to him on my main Resili.
Other transactions i have done is paying Keri a little bit here and there for helping me with ingame stuff.
I've also traded some gold to people inside our raids though to various reasons but i have never bought or try to sell it.

Remembering every transaction last days is pretty hard for me becuase i have had a kind of full week with other stuff but these are the most valued ones atleast.

Really appriciate the fast answer and im hoping you can take some time to review this!

All the best!
Resili
Resili
Tester

by Cabotage » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 pm

This ban is under review and we will get back to you here and let you know the outcome.
Cabotage
Game Master
Game Master

by Thedude » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:08 am

A really good friend of mine, paladin healer of the guild Descent. I have played more with Resili than any other player and all i can say he is far from a pathetic gold buyer/seller he is actually someone that enjoys the game and in such a way he would never brake any of the ToU rules
Thedude
Private
Private

by Sorii » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:34 am

Liar liar pants on fire!
Sorii
Tester

by Resili » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:51 am

Hi Guys! Since the relaunch is comming up soon im just here to ask for a second review of the Ban, I feel that the reason of my ban was probably becuase my trade with Jacksson which he got unbanned for.
I am really excited to play again and i would love to get some help with this. I would love nothing more then to be a part of this again and being able to play on my Paladin would mean everything!

Thankful for anything you guys to really!
Resili
Tester

Return to Account issues