account is closed.

account is closed.

by joyce1331 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:58 am

Dear Gm's,

I was leveling my warrior and I got banned suddenly. Says account is closed. I just joined today no Idea why I would get banned.

Player Name: Rgxx
Realm Name: Nostalrius Begins PvP
Player Level: Level 46
thanks very much !
joyce1331
Tester

Re: account is closed.

by joyce1331 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:11 pm

Hello again, I found out that my account is banned for gold trafficking, can you look into that?

Here is my transaction history:
1-I sell my enchanting services to strangers, and make a small benefit each time..
2- I use the auction house often for regular transactions at regular prices
3- I occasionally help guildies or am helped by guildies with some items or gold (probably never more than 10g value)
4- I got lucky and looted an epic item and sold it at the AH
5- And finally what I believe was the suspicious action. My friend, who invited me to play on the server, gifted me a black lotus. He has a lot of them and when I told him I had troubles even buying my repairs he just gave me one that I sold for about 90g, and I used most of them money to buy potions, skills, and I also gave away a lot to my guild leader to help the guild such as: bags, green items for levelers, sharpening stones etc...I had about 20g left.

Can you please look into that? Tell me if you need additional info about anything please, thank you....
joyce1331
Tester

by mandytiger » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:16 pm

can i ask how did u find that ur account was banned by gold trafficking? i even could not find any reasons of mines~~/sign
mandytiger
Tester

by joyce1331 » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:24 pm

mandytiger wrote:can i ask how did u find that ur account was banned by gold trafficking? i even could not find any reasons of mines~~/sign

the GM told me! for the post!
joyce1331
Tester

by joyce1331 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:48 pm

oh GM pls ,
joyce1331
Tester

by mandytiger » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:32 am

joyce1331 wrote:
mandytiger wrote:can i ask how did u find that ur account was banned by gold trafficking? i even could not find any reasons of mines~~/sign

the GM told me! for the post!

I have no post from GM and got banned suddently, been w8ing for couple of days , still havenot received any good or bad news~no reasons...
mandytiger
Tester

by Benevael » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:30 am

Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Note that bumping your post makes it take longer for us to get to it since we work from oldest to newest.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by joyce1331 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:23 am

Benevael wrote:Greetings,

Your account was banned for gold trafficking. If you'd like to appeal this ban, please provide information in this thread about what transactions you may have done recently that might have triggered the ban.

Don't bother if you did in fact buy gold, since the review will just come back confirming the offence.

Note that bumping your post makes it take longer for us to get to it since we work from oldest to newest.

Regards, GM Team.

《Dear Benevael,I have already posted my recent transaction in the second post of this thread, is this information sufficient? Thank you>
joyce1331
Tester

by Benevael » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:33 am

Ah, yes it is, thanks. We'll have a look.
This account ban is under review and we will get back to you in this thread with the result.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by joyce1331 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:14 pm

Benevael wrote:Ah, yes it is, thanks. We'll have a look.
This account ban is under review and we will get back to you in this thread with the result.

oh thank you very much !
joyce1331
Tester

Next

Return to Account issues