Account banned - Haven't signed on in months.

Account banned - Haven't signed on in months.

by zoomkins » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:58 pm

I tried to sign on today and noticed my account was banned. The last time I played was sometime around July 2015. I heard there was new content coming out and wanted to return. I can assist with any information needed to help figure out what happened. A friend still playing was telling me there was a wave of hackers at some point since then.

Zoomkins
60 Druid
Horde
Nostalrius PvP
zoomkins
Tester

Re: Account banned - Haven't signed on in months.

by zoomkins » Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:15 am

Also wondering if there's any way to move characters across servers or factions yet. Not at all worried about the gold or gear on the account just looking to play on Allliance side on Nostalrius PvE with friends again.
zoomkins
Tester

by FarmerJoe » Sun Apr 03, 2016 6:57 am

zoomkins wrote:Also wondering if there's any way to move characters across servers or factions yet. Not at all worried about the gold or gear on the account just looking to play on Allliance side on Nostalrius PvE with friends again.

1. They are on different timelines
2. Tt was not possible in vanilla.

So no. never

btw you have to appeal a ban within a month.
Your pleasure is my work.. Or is my work also a pleasure? ^__^
FarmerJoe
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Benevael » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:23 pm

Greetings,

This account was banned because it appeared to be compromised as a result of the recent gold seller hack wave.

We have placed the account ban under account compromised review. We will get back to you with a determination in this thread, or further instructions.

Please reset the password on the account from our password reset page, at https://en.nostalrius.org/password and provide a post in this thread when that is complete.

Regards, GM Team.
Please make sure to read the Nostalrius terms of use. https://en.nostalrius.org/terms-of-use
Benevael
Game Master
Game Master

by zoomkins » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:21 pm

So, it's been a long time since the servers and they went down back then but, after hearing the news of old characters being brought back with the servers coming back up. I would love to be able to get on this account again!
zoomkins
Tester

Return to Account issues