Account Compromised

Account Compromised

by Makattack » Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am

I posted this in ELYSIUM forum, was unsure if I should be using this one or ELY.

Hello, Staff.

When nostalrius shut down I joined a bunch of p-servers and I was stupid enough to use my nostalrius user/pass on a couple servers. As I was leveling my warrior on kronos 2, fresh server, I logged into my level 40 warrior and all my items were sold and all the gold was traded off the account. A few days later my account was flagged for “gold seller” spamming in chat and banned. My kronos 2 account was compromised and I believe it was because a p-server (maybe PlayTBC) had sold the database to a gold seller.

Anyways fast forward, and nostalrius is re-opening and I am worried for my account security. I joined nostalrius in the very early days and did not associate an email with my account. I am extremely worried that I my nostalrius account is compromised.

I had 100 days in game /played and would be heartbroken to log into my account to find everything sold.

Is there any way that I can change my user/pass and add an email to my account before Dec 17th?
Makattack
Tester

Return to Account issues