Account ban

Account ban

by exörcist » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:42 am

Hi Gms

I haven't played since January and was really keen on playing again so I signed up to Elysium to find I have a perment ban? So between when I stopped and server shut down my account has been hacked can you help me with this?

exörcist
pvp realm
Nost
exörcist
Tester

Re: Account ban

by DEFICATOR » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:37 am

I have the same problem mate. I think we will be starting from scratch.
DEFICATOR
Tester

by Pottu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:36 pm

As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by moghedanbanned » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:06 pm

YOU CAN PLAY YOUR OLD NOST CHARACTERS AGAIN!!!

Except you people. We have decided to screw you over.
moghedanbanned
Grunt
Grunt

by moghedanbanned » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:18 pm

And how were they compromised?

You took one look at an account recovery request from China and said, "Yep, seems legit!"
Because you just know Ho Lee Puk gets off his 18 hour shift making iPhones and slips into some sweet Warcraft, but damn, he forgot his account name and password that he last accessed from the United States... from a different email.

I am just curious how in the holy hell is this "account security" our fault when WE aren't the ones that handed the info over to Sun Teng Huang's greedy, gold selling hands?
moghedanbanned
Grunt
Grunt

by exörcist » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:24 pm

Pottu,

This is Really unfair for players that just stopped playing and didn't know There accounts were hacked and now we have start again it is total BS! I think you guys should review this it doesn't make sense.
exörcist
Tester

by Slitch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:29 pm

exörcist wrote:Pottu,

This is Really unfair for players that just stopped playing and didn't know There accounts were hacked and now we have start again it is total BS! I think you guys should review this it doesn't make sense.

Exactly.. Been inactive aswell, came back now to see im banned and cant play.. Just because i wasnt online when they unbanned all who got wavedhacked. Had no clue.
Slitch
Tester

Return to Account issues