Cant transfer to elysium, acc banned?

Cant transfer to elysium, acc banned?

by worldmelee » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:27 am

Hello, I stopped playing waaaaay before the shutdown (and i wasnt banned). But today when i tried to transfer the acc to elysium, i got the message that the account was banned :shock: There isnt even a way for me to see why I am supposedly banned since the nostalrius login doesnt even work now :/ The character name was Latency and server was PVP. Thanks in advance!
worldmelee
Tester

Re: Cant transfer to elysium, acc banned?

by Pottu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:31 pm

As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by worldmelee » Thu Dec 15, 2016 3:29 am

Pottu wrote:As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.

Why do you tell people in the elysium forums to post here for lifting the ban but then tell everyone yourself that you are not reviewing bans? https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=24579 If there's nothing we can do it feels pretty pointless...
worldmelee
Tester

by Denbts » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:45 am

Why do you tell people in the elysium forums to post here for lifting the ban but then tell everyone yourself that you are not reviewing bans? https://forum.elysium-project.org/index.php?showtopic=24579 If there's nothing we can do it feels pretty pointless...

Because they've claimed they're still willing to look at bans that were still under review at the time that the server went down. You said in your Elysium post that you weren't sure if you were under review or not, so Pottu directed you here.

If you made a thread on the forums to appeal your ban back when it was first placed, you can bump that and try to get a response. They're not reviewing new bans, but if your ban was already under review, you may still have a chance.

I don't know if you did make such a thread, but if so, best of luck. If not, it might be too late unfortunately :(
Denbts
Sergeant
Sergeant

by worldmelee » Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:36 pm

Denbts wrote:

Because they've claimed they're still willing to look at bans that were still under review at the time that the server went down. You said in your Elysium post that you weren't sure if you were under review or not, so Pottu directed you here.

If you made a thread on the forums to appeal your ban back when it was first placed, you can bump that and try to get a response. They're not reviewing new bans, but if your ban was already under review, you may still have a chance.

I don't know if you did make such a thread, but if so, best of luck. If not, it might be too late unfortunately :(

Im not the one that made the elysium post, but im in the exact same situation as him... We both (and apparently quite some people more) didnt know we were banned until we tried the elysium transfer since I stopped playing before the supposed "hack-wave". Since he says he didnt know he was banned until now, theres no way he made an appeal for the ban to be under review, so thats why I dont get his response...
worldmelee
Tester

Return to Account issues