Banned???

Banned???

by Slitch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:38 am

I havent played for some time, ive allways been honorest, and never cheated.
Ive played wow since Vanilla, and came to Nost since ive loved that time the most.
I have been waiting for Nost to open again, and followed the case.
I have been so thrilled over the new start of Nost, and I logged in to transfer my account today, and it said:

This account is permanently banned and cannot be recovered. No ban request will be considered from now by Nostalrius team, and thus there is no way to transfer this account.

That can't be true. i' ve worked so hard to get my character to where i am now. Ive never cheated so im really in the dark here. tell me what to do. Ive looked forward to this moment for so many months now, so im quite frustrated over this.
Last time to saw my character I logged out normally.
Someone please contact me for help..

regards

Slitch
pvp server
Nost
Slitch
Tester

Re: Banned???

by Pottu » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:31 pm

As the announcement said, we are not reviewing bans any more. A number of in-active accounts were compromised and had to be banned as they were used by spammers and gold sellers. This might have happened to your account.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by Slitch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 4:43 pm

I see that it has happen to alot. But what can I do now?
All this effort i have put into to the game and waiting and hoping that Nost would came online again, and when it finally happens I cant play with my char.
Slitch
Tester

by Slitch » Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Come on. you eat me off with an ansver like this "might" could have happen. For real?
I wasnt banned on Nost. Something must have gone wrong in the "account hibernate". So plz make it possible to transfer it.
Slitch
Tester

Return to Account issues