Recovery of account via email

Recovery of account via email

by Mordann » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:02 am

Can i have a recovery link sent to my email to recovery my account login password
Inbox me if possible GMs
Cheers
Mordann
Private
Private

Re: Recovery of account via email

by Arx_1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:05 am

You don't need your Nostalrius account password to get the token, only your e-mail and Nostalrius account login (username).
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

I lost my game.

by 307188100 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:18 am

Dear GM hello
Today I will nostalrius account successfully transferred to the Elysium-project, but in the end only display the account transfer in the past, then I have a magnitude of about 30 Gnome mage but disappeared in this account, I want to GM you help me look at what happened. My account is 307188100
Tester

by Mordann » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:32 am

thanks bud its the login I don't know
but the email I used for all vanilla servers and no I don't have access tot he old vanilla wtf file
Mordann
Private
Private

by Arx_1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:31 am

Mordann wrote:thanks bud its the login I don't know
but the email I used for all vanilla servers and no I don't have access tot he old vanilla wtf file

There is data recovery software you can use.

If you still own the hard drive that you had installed the WoW client on, you can run the data recovery software on it, and it will retrieve your client as well as the WTF folder containing your account name.

This process can take a long time and depending on software used, might be annoying to shift through all deleted files to find the one you need.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mordann » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:35 am

yea cheers dude unfortunately I have upgraded my gaming rig since then so that hard drive is bye bye
Mordann
Private
Private

by Arx_1 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:36 am

Mordann wrote:yea cheers dude unfortunately I have upgraded my gaming rig since then so that hard drive is bye bye

There is nothing GM's can do for you. They no longer have access to the database and in any case they do not restore account names.

Start a new account at Elysium.
Arx_1
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Account issues